Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   2675 views

Description

Hi all. I need help on other paladin builds aside from smiter that can take on ubers. Stat and skill point distribution, gears, and charms to put in inventory. Thanks a lot!!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi all. I need help on other paladin builds aside from smiter that can take on ubers. Stat and skill point distribution, gears, and charms to put in inventory. Thanks a lot!!

Necrarch 1615Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
A friend of mine plays Avenger, and it worked quite well : 20 in
Vengeance
, 20 in
Conviction
, a few on Hold Shield (or 1 + gear skills), 1 on various pre reqs.

With extra points he added on
Zeal
for better crowd control but could have been FoH. And extra points in the various Resists * for
Vengeance
Synergies.

Expensive build : Grief or EbotD / Chains of Honor / Exile / G-Face / Draculs / Gore Riders / Verdungo's / Highlords /
Raven Frost
/ 1 any res leech ring

Budget build that already works :
Lightsaber with
Amn
/
Guardian Angel
+
Um
/ G Face with
Um
or nice jewel / Spirit in high res pally shield / Upped
Goldwrap
/ Dracul's / Gore or Goblin / Cat's Eye /
Raven Frost
/ 1 any res leech ring

As for Charms, apart from 1 low Anni and 1 low torch + a 75 all res setup, not much to declare.

The fact that your
Conviction
is higher than
Mephisto
's protects you (but not your party) from that threat, and if you manage to take enemies one by one you're fine. Just don't be too greedy for the mini übers not to fight
Lilith
among too many succubi and you should be good.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Ravoc 123

PC
Do not use Grief on a
Vengeance
Paladin.
Vengeance
uses the weapon's min-max damage; Grief's flat damage bonus does not count -- i.e. you would only get the 31-35 from a
Phase Blade

For that reason, you will also want lots of fine/sharp charms to further increase max damage. War travelers can also be useful as
Boots
i use this
Fanaticism
/
Conviction
zealot. not cheap build, but can do whole map.

https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/qi0106ra

charms - small fire/lightning dmg with life or fhr (total of 50 fhr is enough), but do what u can

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.

Necrarch 1615Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Ravoc wrote: 1 year ago
Do not use Grief on a
Vengeance
Paladin.
Vengeance
uses the weapon's min-max damage; Grief's flat damage bonus does not count -- i.e. you would only get the 31-35 from a
Phase Blade

For that reason, you will also want lots of fine/sharp charms to further increase max damage. War travelers can also be useful as
Boots
This is true,
Vengeance
will not make that much damage, still the big flat physical damage of Grief is there and makes all immunities moot, as there are quite high phys+light+fire+cold effects at the same time.

EBotD would certainly be more optimized.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

y2kid 109

PC
Why would you want to make your life difficult and not
Smite
them down lol. But if you need any other builds shockadin / tesladin can do it and so can the zealer.

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
You can try zealer with almost the same setup.

Relax and have fun!
Does it have to be a paladin? a kicksin can be fun

All Prices Negotiable :-)
OP
Thank you for all the response. Really big help for building a different paladin, Currently I have a tesladin and wanted to try out a different build that can take on ubers aside from a smiter.
OP
has anybody tried a tesladin/smiter build combo?
I need help building a tesladin that can take on ubers. (stats, skill points and gears and charms) thanks in advance
peej17 wrote: 1 year ago
has anybody tried a tesladin/smiter build combo?
I need help building a tesladin that can take on ubers. (stats, skill points and gears and charms) thanks in advance
There is a bunch of guides on the internet.
For uber and on NL, 1 point smiter is still better especially against
Uber Diablo
because lightning damage does nothing to Pit Lord (maxed
Conviction
can not break their immunity)

Relax and have fun!
OP
guys i need your opinion and feedback. what if i build a tesladin with the following skill point distribution below. for my regular game play my gear would be Grief, Enigma, dual Dream, highlord's, bul-kathos,
Raven Frost
String of Ears
and
Laying of Hands
and
Gore Rider
. When doing ubers i'll switch to lastwish, Exile, gface, Chains of Honor, drac's gloves,
Gore Rider
and Tgod's and then switching to fanatism and
Smite
(instead of
Zeal
and
Conviction
). Do I have a good chance of doing ubers with that set-up? thanks a lot.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation