Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   839 views

Description

I was running Pinkleton and died so I quit out but upon reloading my Corpse had ZERO gear on it! I lost my perfect HOTO, Zakarum Spirit,
Atma's Wail
String of Ears
Hellmouth
Tearhaunch
War Hat
Lore and all my jewelry! I hard quit on Xbox and restarted but no other Corpse showed up please help :(

Can be used to make Runewords:

I was running Pinkleton and died so I quit out but upon reloading my Corpse had ZERO gear on it! I lost my perfect HOTO, Zakarum Spirit,
Atma's Wail
String of Ears
Hellmouth
Tearhaunch
War Hat
Lore and all my jewelry! I hard quit on Xbox and restarted but no other Corpse showed up please help :(
Pmalone6 wrote: 1 year ago
Atma's Wail
String of Ears
Hellmouth
Tearhaunch
War Hat
Dude, i'm sorry, this happens i think when you do not have enough base attribs to pick up a piece of gear that you had on you from what i heard, you should have not quit the game where you had your corpse, if you quit i don't think you can do anything about it rly :(
R3venant wrote: 1 year ago
Pmalone6 wrote: 1 year ago
Atma's Wail
String of Ears
Hellmouth
Tearhaunch
War Hat
Dude, i'm sorry, this happens i think when you do not have enough base attribs to pick up a piece of gear that you had on you from what i heard, you should have not quit the game where you had your corpse, if you quit i don't think you can do anything about it rly :(
if you can also play on pc i can help you with gear so you can get back on your feet (pc NL)
Sucks to hear about it, sounds like a good case to start over in ladder S2, since you are starting fresh and so is everyone else in that realm. That's what I'd do if I was in your situation.
OP
I appreciate the replies and support and had a feeling it was a lost cause, lesson learned the hard way and I'll for sure never make that mistake again. Plus in the larger scheme my gear wasn't wildly impressive so it could have been a lot worse! May RNGeesus be with you all and learn from my story!

Necrarch 1620Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Wish you loads of luck to recover your stuff !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...