Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   3374 views

Description

can i make Flickering Flame runword on non-ladder now that season 1 is over? thanks

Can be used to make Runewords:

can i make Flickering Flame runword on non-ladder now that season 1 is over? thanks
No, as said by https://twitter.com/PezRadar/status/157 ... x5aOA&s=19PezRadar on twitter, NONE of the ladder-only runewords will be able to be created on NL.

They changed their mind, apparently, because they were of different opinion before yesterday.

You can only trade for them and they will have inherently high value because of limited availability. Without sunder charms, Obsession and Flickering Flame are fairly useless anyway, so *shrug*.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
OP
bummer =(

Elvir 19

Europe PC
Yes, it's true. I tested cheap Pattern today before making Plaque in
Claws
and it didn't work on NL. Seems like sunder charms will also be unavailable on NL after season 2 and so all new season features in the future (
Elvir wrote: 1 year ago
Yes, it's true. I tested cheap Pattern today before making Plaque in
Claws
and it didn't work on NL. Seems like sunder charms will also be unavailable on NL after season 2 and so all new season features in the future (
To see it from the good site, if they don't fix the bug soon, there will be tons and tons of sunder charms. :D

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Leave it to Blizz to consistently backpedal on absolutely everything...
Lets see what are the implications for non-ladder. Infinity might be still a thing for now.
Vex
runes won't become as popular as some players predicted. If they don't reset the ladder / delete all sunder charms than we'll see a faster price decrease than with the
Annihilus

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Huh? Sunder?
That's a separate topic.

This is about the season 1 runewords moving to non-ladder which was expected (and noted as the plan by Blizz initially) but is now apparently not happening.

No real impact except for the NL folks with one of the very few builds that actually wanted one of those RWs.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
No real impact except for the NL folks with one of the very few builds that actually wanted one of those RWs.
That would be me. šŸ˜”

I've been holding that lovely
Suwayyah
base (+3
Phoenix Strike
) along with my only
Cham
rune in a special place in my MA Assassin's stash just waiting for that long anticipated moment when I would be able to roll that Plague runeword, hoping for a +2 skills and a nice damage roll. At least I'm glad I checked the forum before wasting that (now pretty much useless)
Cham
rune but I'm feeling disappointed and deflated today nonetheless. Why not tell us a couple months ago, Blizzard? šŸ˜’Taking a break from Diablo for a bit.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Yeah, they've never been particularly good at communicating. Or sticking to what they say. Or doing useful/logic things. Or testing the things they do do. So...yeah ^^

Ravoc 123

PC
Ugh, that sucks... Already had a nice +3 arma pelt waiting for FF. And everything for a Mist as well :(
This really sucks. I have always disliked ladder only rw and I really looked forward for them to release them this time...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation