Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
79 replies   7272 views

How Rich Are You? (Or poor)

Poll ended at 9 months ago

I’m rich! - I trade with bee! (Muhaha) (14%)
I’m not poor! -I trade with
Ist
(64%)
I’m still poor :( - I trade with Pgems….. (21%)
Total votes: 14
Total votes: 14

Description

Description by rikus

Can be used to make Runewords:

Well, I have Grief, coh, Infinity (traded from Enigma), ists guls left from trades, some
Eth
bases, tons of annis worth something and other items worth at least
Ist
and more.

And what we define as Hr? Only
Jah
and
Ber
or also
Sur
Lo
Zod
?

So overall I dont know what to vote.

Free normal and nm rush service.
Free dclone kill service.
PC, non-ladder.

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
As the OP used
Mal
as base for HR, clearly you're rich Angelo ! :)

Usually HRs start at
Vex
, I believe, but counting Wealth without Ists is pointless as they are the basic currency.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
There is no standard definition of HRs, but my guess is that HRs start at either, depending on a person PoV.:
-
Ist
(poor player),
-
Vex
(a bit wealthy),
-
Ohm
(quite rich),
- Or
Lo
(super rich).

Someone a bit wealthy in D2 will have at least 100
Ist
of items and runes.
Someone quite rich, 500+.
Someone super rich couldn't or loss the count of how many
Ist
his/her have, something in the thousands.

With OP's criteria, anyone who plays at least 100 hours of D2R is a "rich player"...
That kinda missleading as the difference of Wealth between some of those riches is like someone owning a million dollars home and Daddy Bezos.
I do feel like the poll needs a higher tier. Even from what I would call casual play--no horking, no hammerdin, no PUG mf or
Baal
runs--in the 12 months since launch it's almost impossible not to have hit 10 runes at
Mal
or above.

I mean, there are people with 100s of annis, for example. I don't consider them super-rich, even though that's probably, you know, a few
Ber
/
Jah
at least.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
OP

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
anyone who plays at least 100 hours of D2R is a "rich player"...
where? where did i say that? are you ok?
i said 10 or above runes, as in all your stuff are no longer budget gear. like mine.

look. i get it, according to the poll, most of ya are stinking rich, but you're still whining (lol). my view isnt the popular version of your "rich definition". but that is MY version of it. not yours. so if you want to pull up a poll for the higher tier stinking billioner people, go right ahead. but dont invent stuff cause it doesnt fit your own definition. i probably played 150 total hours of d2r and didnt get to my own criteria of "not poor". get real please.

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
OP

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
cristobal03 wrote: 1 year ago
almost impossible not to have hit 10 runes at
Mal
or above
well i think me and the other 5 are a proof. but you cant convince the convinced. i wouldnt have posted this if i was rich. seriously, you all need to chill

Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago
Oh what a thread you opened mate! You're basically asking on the internet who has the biggest penis. Now every schmuck will come here and post his dickpic. Brace yourself
Called waaay back when lol.
rikus wrote: 1 year ago
...i probably played 150 total hours of d2r and didnt get to my own criteria of "not poor"...
Its true, RNG can be a b**** sometimes. I have played many hundreds of hours, and I have only dropped a single
Ber
for myself. The only other runes I have seen drop is a single
Vex
, and a number of
Ist
Mal
Pul
. However I have found and traded for many
Ber
worth of gear in that time, which I think was Tetras point - not to speak for him.

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
Wasn't trying to offend, it's just hard to believe. Maybe my level of play isn't actually casual? Almost like clockwork, I get what I consider a HR every 4-5 weeks (once per month). So in the 12 months since launch, it's hard to imagine not seeing at least 10
Mal
runes.

I'll say it this way...I consider myself poor, and I have at least one
Plus a bunch of loose runes.

What I don't have:
There are plenty of people on this site with lots of those things. So my perspective of "rich" is a little different, I guess.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
Oh hey, cristobal03. My opinion is that 40/15 jewels are not worth their cost. I have 2 34s% ed and 1 33% ed in a
Tiara
and I gained 69-385 damage on a maxed out bowazon. If I didn't need the 45 IAS for the last breakpoint I would rather use a few other things. Just my opinion.

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
With OP's criteria, anyone who plays at least 100 hours of D2R is a "rich player"...
Where? where did i say that? are you ok?
I consider above 10 runes from
Mal
and above to be rich. Socketed or free.
I'm quite well, thanks you for your consideration.

Maybe my estimation of 100 hours of playtime to have 10 or more
Mal
runes of Wealth is a bit of?
So...
- An Hell HellForge quest can give you a possible "HR" drop (including
Mal
Ist
or
Gul
as HR here),
- I estimate to around 10 hours the average A1 to A5 clear time (quicker for Normal and Nightmare, slower for Hell of course),
- So that 2 to 3 characters, with a total of 40 to 60 hours in Hell at the end of those 100 hours (this is without any rush).

With that much time in Hell, I'm pretty confident I can find or trade for worth of 10
Mal
(or more).
A
Vex
, a
Shako
, a good
Gheed
, an early good Anni in the next ladder, a dozen Keys, etc.: there is plenty of options if you trade to gain Wealth...

That pretty much the scenario of the start of a ladder for all of us with enough time to play it.
Except we use this Wealth to trade for others items and make RWs instead of just looking at it.

So yeah, after 100 hours of playtime, achieving 10 or more
Mal
runes of Wealth seems quite possible to me...
And I think you dont realize your characters' gear value and what price others people will pay for it.
OP

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
Where? where did i say that? are you ok?
I consider above 10 runes from
Mal
and above to be rich. Socketed or free.

I'm quite well, thanks you for your consideration.

Maybe my estimation of 100 hours of playtime to have 10 or more
Mal
runes of Wealth is a bit of?
So...
- An Hell HellForge quest can give you a possible "HR" drop (including
Mal
Ist
or
Gul
as HR here),
- I estimate to around 10 hours the average A1 to A5 clear time (quicker for Normal and Nightmare, slower for Hell of course),
- So that 2 to 3 characters, with a total of 40 to 60 hours in Hell at the end of those 100 hours (this is without any rush).

With that much time in Hell, I'm pretty confident I can find or trade for worth of 10
Mal
(or more).
A
Vex
, a
Shako
, a good
Gheed
, an early good Anni in the next ladder, a dozen Keys, etc.: there is plenty of options if you trade to gain Wealth...

That pretty much the scenario of the start of a ladder for all of us with enough time to play it.
Except we use this Wealth to trade for others items and make RWs instead of just looking at it.

So yeah, after 100 hours of playtime, achieving 10 or more
Mal
runes of Wealth seems quite possible to me...
And I think you dont realize your characters' gear value and what price others people will pay for it.
Well aren’t we abit presumptuous?

your estimation aren’t accurate. I’m sorry to say. Yes, I probably threw away many great items not knowing their trade value. That’s most probably true. But that’s because I’m more of a player than someone who puts up sales and invests time in it. I like to just play. And solo. I had 4 79-86 chars. Which dropped 1
Mal
. And I think 1
Lo
. The rest are
Lem
and below.

So you’re thinking of someone else. Not me. Probably someone who is like you.

So yeah, there are actually players out there who don’t trade that much and therefor remain poor. Or is that unlikely also? What are you? Related to mr. RNG?

Also, the best I got from hell forge is
Fal

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
Now I'm thinking that You are not ok.

Is that so difficult to have a talk with another person who don't share your opinion without being aggressive?

Don't worry about your way of playing or others' Wealth, everyone play D2 as they want. If not, are they still "playing"?
OP

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
share your opinion without being aggressive?
if you don't share an opinion, don't de-legitimize others. i was answering to the same coin as you.
you want to pull up another definition by your own opinion, please do so. you are entitled to say what you want of course about my opinion, but then again, so am i.

Rikus, just wondering if you would describe yourself as "solo self found"?

OP

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
Well I traded abit. So no. But as a single player everyone is that no?

Like what I mean is when I first started playing I tried to wear stuff that I found. Was having a blast until I got halfway through hell and I just couldn't kill anything due to cold immune. Then I started trading daily, either to buy or sell and my "Wealth" went from a single
Ist
to a
Lo
in less than a few weeks. Then I kept grinding and trading my way up to where I am today. Trading is the open door to Wealth.

OP

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
davme_mcreg wrote: 1 year ago
Trading is the open door to Wealth.
I had the same experience besides that i dropped stupidly good stuff that i know now on trade are worth, like charms or skillers. i just didn't think about trade like you said, until hell destroyed me. then i mostly bought. so just Pgems. but I enjoyed it very much. I don't mind getting my ass kicked until i get good gear. still plenty of builds and chances to get HR. because of that experience though i dropped online play for now. also, I don't enjoy putting up the effort of putting a sale, taking pictures, too much hassle for just enjoying yourself in a game, so in that respect, yeah i more of solo self found? although i can guarantee that if you do get good saleable items online, i will definitely put them up. heck i don't man. i just play :)

perhaps a bottom line:
I rather have -50% resistances in hell, die 100 times, but wear MF gear, as long as don't have to put up sales. it reminds me of dodging bullets in those old arcade spaceship games. so i enjoy that gameplay also.

davme_mcreg wrote: 1 year ago
Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago
Oh what a thread you opened mate! You're basically asking on the internet who has the biggest penis. Now every schmuck will come here and post his dickpic. Brace yourself
Called waaay back when lol.

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
omg mate, so good.

OP

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
typical internet folks. what more can you expect.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation