Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1299 views

Description

There were some great responses on my last thread I made and I wanted to say thanks to those that replied about Grief versus BoTD. So I know season 2 starts here soon, however, none of my ladder characters have yet to lose the ladder banner designation at character select. That being said, does anyone know when the 2.4 patch runewords are going to go live on non-ladder? Are they live now? I hadn't seen any patch notes on 2.5 or releases stating when those could be created on non-ladder. Thanks in advance for the replies!

Can be used to make Runewords:

There were some great responses on my last thread I made and I wanted to say thanks to those that replied about Grief versus BoTD. So I know season 2 starts here soon, however, none of my ladder characters have yet to lose the ladder banner designation at character select. That being said, does anyone know when the 2.4 patch runewords are going to go live on non-ladder? Are they live now? I hadn't seen any patch notes on 2.5 or releases stating when those could be created on non-ladder. Thanks in advance for the replies!

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Another one! :D

2.5 wasn't tied to ladder. Season 1 is still active. Season 2 was noted to start on Oct 6th. Season 1 will end on the same day, literally the second S2 starts. It transitions smoothly from one into the next as per Blizz.

As for the runewords, they would become available in non-ladder as soon as season 1 ends. So also Oct 6th. That is of course assuming they are enabled in non-ladder at all which is still the expectation but was never a guarantee/promise but rather only noted as a "current plan" before 2.4.
I would suggest making a Pattern first at that time, as a cheap test, before blowing your Zods and whatnot.
OP
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Another one! :D

2.5 wasn't tied to ladder. Season 1 is still active. Season 2 was noted to start on Oct 6th. Season 1 will end on the same day, literally the second S2 starts. It transitions smoothly from one into the next as per Blizz.

As for the runewords, they would become available in non-ladder as soon as season 1 ends. So also Oct 6th. That is of course assuming they are enabled in non-ladder at all which is still the expectation but was never a guarantee/promise but rather only noted as a "current plan" before 2.4.
I would suggest making a Pattern first at that time, as a cheap test, before blowing your Zods and whatnot.
Hahahaha! "Blowing your Zods and whatnot." That's fantastic! Thanks for the response. I suspected that was the case. Thanks for confirming. I'll use that as a test.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation