Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
13 replies   1899 views

Description

I don't know if that's the right forum, but there is no "help" forum for this site.

How do I search for Charms in the market?

I want to buy Poison&Bone charms, but I in no way am able to find the wording for it.

thx!

Can be used to make Runewords:

I don't know if that's the right forum, but there is no "help" forum for this site.

How do I search for Charms in the market?

I want to buy Poison&Bone charms, but I in no way am able to find the wording for it.

thx!

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
1) Figure out the item type you want. In this case: "Grand Charm"
2) Figure out the affix(es) you want. In this case: "Fungal" prefix (=P&B skills)
3) Go to Trade -> Search Trades and enter the full name ("Fungal Grand Charm") to search for it.

search.php?keywords=fungal%20grand%20ch ... mit=Search

Beyond that, set filters as needed (ladder/non-ladder and so on).
OP
Writing "fungal grand charm" into the search gives "no matches".

I then used the filters with "magic", "grand charm" and also only get "no match".

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Are you sure you didn't have a typo somewhere?

Follow the below (1-4): I see plenty of results from that.

(if you wanna use filters off the bat, select as applicable and just hit 'full search' instead of 'quick search')
u also have to wait few seconds before pressing enter until server says something like "it could be magic"

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
brgljez wrote: 1 year ago
u also have to wait few seconds before pressing enter until server says something like "it could be magic"
Only if you're looking for something that needs those tags set to be found which isn't the case here. Hitting enter right away still works (for me at least, just doublechecked).
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Only if you're looking for something that needs those tags set to be found which isn't the case here. Hitting enter right away still works (for me at least, just doublechecked).

the unblured line has to pops up before enter at least at my browser.

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Interesting. Works right away for me, without it having to pop up first.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

the unblured line has to pops up before enter at least at my browser.
Same as brgljez on my side. On PC, Firefox.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
I now typed "fungal grand" into the line and idk why, but this time I also got the "Assuming..." line and hit "historical", it then showed up.

Is it possible, that this site is overloaded at some points?
I sometimes also have extreme long loading times going on here.

thx for the help! :)

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
The little popups with suggestions and so on may not appear if the site is under load at the time, as they rely on making a background call to an internal "API" to fetch data. If the site is under load it won't get a timely response and the popup won't render (may take a long time to show up, or not show up at all). At least, that's my understanding of it. Either way, I have experienced something to this effect myself on a few rare occasions.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Site was rather slow lately, but much better today. ;)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Browse the Market :
Item type : Grand charm
Class : Chose your class :D
Stats : Skiller / Life or not
You will find all the charms corresponding to the specified class

I'm on CEST
You should always use search trade section and you can try direct name which is on this case fungal grand charm or you can also try "skiller" as a
Key
word.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...