Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   345 views

Referring to set upgrades and runewords from patch 2.4

No data yet

Description

Honestly, I'm a little bit confused. Maybe you can shed some light onto my questions. I'm currently playing NL - Sc. How is that? Always when I tried to upgrade set items with the respective recipe it simply did not work. Shouldn't that be working after the patch 2.4 release? Or was it meant only for Ladder gameplay or maybe if the ladder resets set upgrades will also work on NL? I'm confused a little bit. Because of those set upgrades not working on NL I wasn't really sure about the new runewords either. I didn't dare to build one of them yet, as I wasn't sure if they do work or not on NL. Maybe they do?

Now what does work when, where etc? Tell me your observations. Thanks.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Honestly, I'm a little bit confused. Maybe you can shed some light onto my questions. I'm currently playing NL - Sc. How is that? Always when I tried to upgrade set items with the respective recipe it simply did not work. Shouldn't that be working after the patch 2.4 release? Or was it meant only for Ladder gameplay or maybe if the ladder resets set upgrades will also work on NL? I'm confused a little bit. Because of those set upgrades not working on NL I wasn't really sure about the new runewords either. I didn't dare to build one of them yet, as I wasn't sure if they do work or not on NL. Maybe they do?

Now what does work when, where etc? Tell me your observations. Thanks.

Schnorki 3204Moderator

PC
You can only upgrade set items on ladder.
No information (afaik) on how that may behave after S1 ends.

The actually new runewords (not just base additions to existing runewords) also only work on ladder. Those however they mentioned would most likely work NL as well after S1 is over. No guarantees though.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...