Update 9/9: New PTR expected next week along with ladder 2 start date

No data yet

Description

Description by DarkMaster

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago
I am most curious about what feature qualifies as "pretty big".
Maybe the game name search function will actually start working? That'd be kinda big in the sense that..you know..something actually happens. But nah..wishful thinking..

Big change = Amazon now has 2mm longer hair.

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago
I am most curious about what feature qualifies as "pretty big".
Maybe the game name search function will actually start working? That'd be kinda big in the sense that..you know..something actually happens. But nah..wishful thinking..

Just as long as they don't add whiskers!

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Hey, turning her from Willem Dafoe to Antiope Robin Wright was already a miracle in itself. Princess Buttercup Robin Wright? 2mm longer hair? Activision Blizzard will say that costs extra.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
Act 6

i wish summons could stay after a session

OP
Just in from PezRadar:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/e ... 140654/164
Blizzard wrote:
Hi all 🙂

Happy to see some good excitement for the PTR. I do want to level set some expectations with 2.5 and the PTR. The team has been pretty heads down on the new feature so expectations for 2.5 when it comes to balance/number changes should be very minimal. 2.4 was the big hoorah of changes for D2R and was the main focus but 2.5’s main focus was very much this new feature and a good amount of bug fixes.

As for PTR, you should expect more info to hit tomorrow so see you then.
Very minimal balance/number changes, hmm. Excited to see what the new feature is!
Real money auction house? Microtransactions? Battle pass? Lootboxes?

Game still lacks so many modern features, time to test them here before D4 launches.
they could even take some features from d3 and put them in d2r

My wish is stackable gems and runes.
Could be an update to the chat interface.

Chatrooms..or something of that sort.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
It's up. The new feature is content: Terror Zones.

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2 ... s-now-live

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
so we got no qol updates...

Terror
zones sounds promising. This seems like kind of a big deal as well:
Blizzard wrote:
Fixed an issue where Iron Golems summoned through a
Charge
of the skill (Ex: granted by
Metalgrid
) would disappear when performing an inventory update.
Fixed an issue where Iron Golems created by a charged skill would not save between games.
Just put on
Metalgrid
, summon an
Iron Golem
from an Insight, replace
Metalgrid
, and you have a mana battery that stays between games. Or am I missing something?
Engelmark wrote: 1 year ago
Fixed an issue where Iron Golems created by a charged skill would not save between games.[/blizz]
Just put on
Metalgrid
, summon an
Iron Golem
from an Insight, replace
Metalgrid
, and you have a mana battery that stays between games. Or am I missing something?
Yes i thought of it exactly after i read it. Basically IG for everyone. I think this breaks the balance... Don't do this to my necro, i can't take it...

So many possibilities. A summoning druid could get a
Concentration
or
Fanaticism
golem...

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Indeed, I read it the same way.
Metalgrid
is rare, sure, but now will completely be crazy ! Having the IG stay for the whole game even if you don't wear
Metalgrid
any more, why not, but the ability to keep it with you from game to game should be necro only.

Terror
Zones though seem fun AND make the high levelling way more interesting than now.

As for QoL, well... it's a disappointment.

Edit : good point made by someone else than me : The IGs in questions will not have
Golem Mastery
so will be still very weak, so no point putting a HR stuff in it. So Insight, Malice or IK Mauls ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Indeed, I read it the same way.
Metalgrid
is rare, sure, but now will completely be crazy ! Having the IG stay for the whole game even if you don't wear
Metalgrid
any more, why not, but the ability to keep it with you from game to game should be necro only.

Edit : good point made by someone else than me : The IGs in questions will not have
Golem Mastery
so will be still very weak, so no point putting a HR stuff in it. So Insight, Malice or IK Mauls ?
Oh, yeah, that's a good point.

Apparently you have to keep wearing the
Metalgrid
as well.

Metalgrid
as well.
Would you have to keep wearing
Metalgrid
during the game to keep the IG, or just put it back before existing in order to keep the summon active between games?
NinjaPants wrote: 1 year ago

Metalgrid
as well.
Would you have to keep wearing
Metalgrid
during the game to keep the IG, or just put it back before existing in order to keep the summon active between games?
The golem dies the moment you remove the amulet, just saw someone test it live.
Well, with cta golem will have around ~1800 hp which is really low for hell and it can die easily and since you actually have to wear a
Metalgrid
then it's useless. I'm not mad anymore :D

But i'm mad as hell cause of blizzard's lack of work on QoL updates... It's literally nothing and there is so much they could do with it... Guess we can spam to them so they could hear us (lol) and make something with stash slots, gem and rune stacks, cube ui, stat panel rework (so it would actually work properly), summons and merc AI (especially act3 merc which is totally brainless), permanent summons (until they die ex. for revives which need a rework too because 3 minutes is weird and have no purpose to be this limited... at least +15 seconds per lvl would be enough) and so so so many other things that i haven't mention... At this point, we can agree that blizzard don't give a damn about community's wishes
I mean bug fixes and all of this is good yeah but i didn't suffer from any of this and i wish the game would be more comfortable to play (I HATE TO RESUMMON MY MINIONS EVERY SINGLE SESSION IT MAKES ME SICK)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...