+10% Faster Cast Rate
+118 to Attack Rating
+18 to Strength
+4 to Mana
Poison Resist +27%
13% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Necrarch 1021 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
That one is a very good one, 4.5 / 5 point ring.
Fcr, str and AR are great, mf is nice also. Too bad res fell on Poison, the least searched for, but still fine. Mana is negligible with this value.
Would say around
Vex
/
Ohm
but I would wait for more advice, there are more experienced checkers around.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Ohm
might be high? The resistance affix really did bite you there. Lightning or fire would've put you within reach of
Ohm
--maybe--but the other reason I think this one would cap out at
Vex
is, none of the rolls are perfect. To get into real high rune territory, you need some perfect rolls (FCR doesn't count for that, since 10% is the only possible value for the affix).

Mal
-
Gul
(ish)?

[edit]
I should say, in the range of
Mal
-
Gul
, or nothing. Depends on whether someone will pay for poison res. If not, the trade value is very low, but you should still stash it for twinking.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Necrarch 1021 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
That's where I still miss XP in price checking. Thanks !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
That's where I still miss XP in price checking. Thanks !
No worries. For comparison--maybe also helps OP--compare the similar ring at post2887146.html#p2887146. On the surface they're pretty close in a lot of respects--FCR, nearly identical attack rating, big on a single res.

The difference is, the linked ring is at nearly 75% on +life, and the high-roll resistance is cold not poison. Light and fire are the most desired, but cold is better than poison. OP's ring in this thread is a clear winner on the stat affix (nearly perfect on +str). MF is nice but not highly tradeable, and a super-low roll on +mana is a wasted affix. By contrast, the linked ring hit midway on all affixes except poison res, and every affix is in the tradeable pool. So it has a higher general appraisal.

If the OP's ring rolled light res instead of poison, I'd say they're roughly equal value-wise.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...