diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
111 replies   6586 views

Description

Description by Phalanx

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Ever notice how his flex gesture is quite reminiscent of Diablo's lightning arm movement?

Though he does do an excellent job at hiding the tail. Solid tuck.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Ever notice how his flex gesture is quite reminiscent of Diablo's lightning arm movement?

Though he does do an excellent job at hiding the tail. Solid tuck.
LOL. outed. they make special underwear and tape for that (I hear)

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Must they though? :D

Your comment actually just gave me an idea for a different, completely stupid but potentially glorious build as an S3 starter...more theorycrafting, go!

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Or upped
Gore Rider
? And if not fool's mod, what is the one boosting damage ? Cruel mod ? Or the one for AR, visionary ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
You primarily gain your dmg via +skill, anything boosting fire output, off-weapon ED and indirectly AR.

Max dmg and the like generally don't work with kicks. Similarly, enhanced dmg on your
Claws
won't do you any good because it only adds to the claw base damage which isn't considered for kicks. Though off-weapon ED works just fine.

Scratch that other build idea though..or one of them at least..turns out the
Claws
for that would be even more insane than for
Dragon Tail
. ^^

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
It really is too bad there's no way to reduce the cast/attack time on
Dragon Flight
. That could make for some seriously fun builds if it weren't so ungodly slow. :/
So, I'm actually playing as a
Dragon Tail
assassin right now, and can tell you that if you don't have over 1000 life, you're going to die... a lot... Any doll explosions,
Fanaticism
or might champ packs will one shot you, even with maxed
Fade
and 50% dr, you're just not gonna live very long. That said, hit 88,000 real world damage yesterday with capped fire and light res, 30% dmg reduction, and 2400 hp. Real world build that will be getting better when I swap into rare gloves and shadow dancers in the coming days. I started S2 Ladder with this build and had Infinity, Phoenix and Enigma self found + trade without bringing over any FG from non-ladder. Getting it done faster than the blizz sorcs feels pretty good. Lotta trav and cows.
Sherloc09 wrote: 1 year ago
Dragon Tail
assassin right now, and can tell you that if you don't have over 1000 life, you're going to die... a lot... Any doll explosions,
Fanaticism
Fade
and 50% dr, you're just not gonna live very long. That said, hit 88,000 real world damage yesterday with capped fire and light res, 30% dmg reduction, and 2400 hp. Real world build that will be getting better when I swap into rare gloves and shadow dancers in the coming days. I started S2 Ladder with this build and had Infinity, Phoenix and Enigma self found + trade without bringing over any FG from non-ladder. Getting it done faster than the blizz sorcs feels pretty good. Lotta trav and cows.
why dancers? gores seem better the shadow tree is meh?
can you shop 3/20 s from a vendor?

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
3 MA/Bows/Java/Passives + 20 IAS magics gloves can be bought from
Charsi
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
3 MA/Bows/Java/Passives + 20 IAS magics gloves can be bought from
Charsi
thanks tetra!

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
nihilninja wrote: 1 year ago
Sherloc09 wrote: 1 year ago
Dragon Tail
Fanaticism
Fade
why dancers? gores seem better the shadow tree is meh?
Shadow still offers at least some small bonus by improving your buffs/passives.

Gore on the other hand really only offers OW and crushing, neither of which matters if you 1-shot everything anyways.
(Deadly doesn't work with kicks, sadly)

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Found another 50k dmg to add to the build. Cuz..why the hell not? :D
(After amp and -res, that actually does break the 1 million real damage done now...good lord)
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
image.png

Found another 50k dmg to add to the build. Cuz..why the hell not? :D
(After amp and -res, that actually does break the 1 million real damage done now...good lord)
do i need to sign up for your only fans to see the goods or what? :P

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Be warned, there are things in this world that you can never unsee again. :P
so how are you procing amp damage if you arent using
Lacerator
?

atmas scarab? or through the follower ?

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
If you center a build around blowing everything up in 1 hit (or 2-3 for bosses I guess), waiting for procs is fairly pointless and counterproductive.

For normal mobs, it genuinely doesn't matter because everything dies in one hit even without amp. For dclone/ubers, if you do want to max it out, you want it up before you even touch them, not after enough hits to have already killed them anyways before it finally procs. That's where
The Gavel Of Pain
on switch comes in.
i see. its just you mentioned hitting a millie not on paper but in game with amp damage proc is why i asked

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Aye. Cast though, not proc.

I mean..you could go around baiting for a proc but that's just a waste of time.
Charge
up on the way there, gavel, kick, boom.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...