Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   3005 views

Best Class for Magic Find

You may select 1 option

Total votes: 23

Description

What's the best class and build for general PVE magic find content? A lot of people would probably say that there is no true "best" class, but I want to know what you would pick if you had to choose 1 and only 1. This character's sole purpose would be to generate as much tradeable wealth per hour as possible, regardless of how (un)enjoyable it might be to play said character.

Vote for the "best" class in the poll. Feel free to comment on why you picked that class, and what build should be used. What would the character's skill/stat point allocation be like? What gear would this character use? What area(s) would this character farm?
Description by Sean

Can be used to make Runewords:

Sean 32

Barbarian Americas PC
What's the best class and build for general PVE magic find content? A lot of people would probably say that there is no true "best" class, but I want to know what you would pick if you had to choose 1 and only 1. This character's sole purpose would be to generate as much tradeable wealth per hour as possible, regardless of how (un)enjoyable it might be to play said character.

Vote for the "best" class in the poll. Feel free to comment on why you picked that class, and what build should be used. What would the character's skill/stat point allocation be like? What gear would this character use? What area(s) would this character farm?

In my experience a sorceress with griffons and an Infinity merc can pretty much farm anywhere in the game. A hammerdin with Enigma is also very effective because they are relatively easy to gear other than the Enigma. He only really struggles with magic immunes like the second wave of
Baal
’s minions. The beserk / horker barb is the most efficient because you get to use
Find Item
on dead corpses giving you extra chances to find items and runes.
My experience:
-Summon Necro with AD/CE: Farms everywhere fast, slow Übers.
-Hammerdin: Farms everywhere fast, Übers fast.
-WW Barb: Can farm everywhere fast, haven't try Übers yet.
-Sorc (Hydrorb): Can farm everywhere but slow in certain areas and can't farm Übers.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
Lightning sorc is quite expensive but not really tanky. To reach 200 FCR, you must
Sacrifice
many MF from your gear.
Hammerdin is my favorite. You need basically Enigma. Very tanky and 125 FCR is easy to reach so you can stack >300 MF while still reach 125 FCR and 200 Res.
Javazon : why the hell her FCR frames are so high?
Teleport
with her is annoying.

Edit: Hammerdin can't do BaalsRun but it is not a big deal for me. BaalsRun for me is only for exp, the waiting time between waves make the run less efficient for MF.

Relax and have fun!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...