diablo2.io is supported by ads
43 replies   7699 views

Description

Description by louner

Can be used to make Runewords:

louner wrote: 1 year ago
I sometimes only had issues with
Uber Baal
, but in those cases I just revived Urdars. I also noticed that when you manage to get
Uber Baal
close to a wall or a corner he teleports less (he seems to get kind of stuck) and its easier to fend off his minions with
Terror
I wonder...does
Uber Baal
get stuck not using abilities with
Decrepify
on him like normal
Baal
does? I wonder if this could completely stop him from teleporting or summoning minions if so. Not sure if this is "does not use abilities at all" or just "realllly slow to use abilities, so I never seem him do them", as my summon Necro is comparitively poor and currently using
Clay Golem
, so
Baal
's animations are in slow motion from chill + golem slow, and he dies before ever moving :P

I don't know if
Decrepify
is feasible as far as the 50% loss to increased damage vs
Amplify Damage
, but if the damage you're able to apply is still good enough to kill him before the revives die, it could work. Mainly just wondering if this actually works against
Uber Baal
's abilities and also curious if the regular
Baal
effect is just a perception due to how slow he is and dying faster with HP before he can use an ability in his very slow state.

Traders: Please don't PM me for trades without a trade posting or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting

Trade zone: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder | UTC-8
OP

louner 197

Europe PC
undertow wrote: 1 year ago
louner wrote: 1 year ago
I sometimes only had issues with
Uber Baal
, but in those cases I just revived Urdars. I also noticed that when you manage to get
Uber Baal
close to a wall or a corner he teleports less (he seems to get kind of stuck) and its easier to fend off his minions with
Terror
I wonder...does
Uber Baal
Decrepify
on him like normal
Baal
does? I wonder if this could completely stop him from teleporting or summoning minions if so. Not sure if this is "does not use abilities at all" or just "realllly slow to use abilities, so I never seem him do them", as my summon Necro is comparitively poor and currently using
Clay Golem
, so
Baal
's animations are in slow motion from chill + golem slow, and he dies before ever moving :P

I don't know if
Decrepify
is feasible as far as the 50% loss to increased damage vs
Amplify Damage
, but if the damage you're able to apply is still good enough to kill him before the revives die, it could work. Mainly just wondering if this actually works against
Uber Baal
's abilities and also curious if the regular
Baal
effect is just a perception due to how slow he is and dying faster with HP before he can use an ability in his very slow state.
Good point, I will test that next time. :D

undertow wrote: 1 year ago
does
Uber Baal
Decrepify
on him like normal
Baal
does? I wonder if this could completely stop him from teleporting or summoning minions if so
My kicksin uses Lawbringer.
He was really slowed down same as normal
Baal

Relax and have fun!
Hey. I have myself a pretty much BIS summon Necro. Both Urdars (and their less advanced counterparts from act II) and the big tree like things from act 3 has CB. 10-15 of them will make short work of
Uber Baal
, since he simply won't have time to hill. Further more, with patch 2.4, Blizzard buffed the summon mage
Skeleton
significantly, so I now have 20 hard points on both
Raise Skeleton
and
Raise Skeleton
mage. Uber is slowed by Ice
Skeleton
mages,
Clay Golem
, and decrep curse, as well as poisoned and maybe also open wounds.

To summerise, a very capable Uber slayer just got more powerful. Happy hunting

PS I never actually tried to run the Ubers with 19 cows (one hard points into revives), will try that next time

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...