Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1558 views

Description

Hey hey all! Hope everyone is having a blast. Decided to pick up D2 again, it's been quite some time... Well not really but some time since I played HC SSF Untwinked with a plan to grail. :D I've streamed most of what I've done on twitch, you're welcome to follow me / come chat. I enjoy conversing. Especially now that I'm doing LK runs until I find a
Lo
rune / maybe go as far as try to get Enigma but we will see.

I didn't initially do screen shots or a story as I hadn't played HC in awhile, honestly didn't know if I could make it to hell on my first attempt but here we are grinding away!

So far my main drops in my first 500 runs :

2x
Mal

3x
Ist

2x
Pul

1x
Um

No actual high runes but I'm above average for mid runes I believe....

A few skillers of which I'll add up at the end!

7% MFSC

2x 11% Light SC

20 Lifer

15 Lifer / 12 Mana

Full spreadsheet that I'll be updating as we go!

Spreadsheet

I will also start doing more screenshots of good drops and update it here.

My twitch is ggDispo96

Hope to see you guys there! I'll be going live again in a few here, so you're welcome to come check it out. :D Nothing fancy, just grinding.

Edit, I've also managed to make Obedience / Treach and find Tals
Helm
basically while doing LK so once I change to farming / Grailing it will be a lot easier. I opted not to go with Insight because until I get Enigma I don't see a point.

I started out as DS/
Frenzy
, switched to
Shout
(didn't like it), switched to Zerk because I didn't have anymore resets and it's where I was going to end up anyways, pushed through Hell slow and now just farming runes.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey hey all! Hope everyone is having a blast. Decided to pick up D2 again, it's been quite some time... Well not really but some time since I played HC SSF Untwinked with a plan to grail. :D I've streamed most of what I've done on twitch, you're welcome to follow me / come chat. I enjoy conversing. Especially now that I'm doing LK runs until I find a
Lo
rune / maybe go as far as try to get Enigma but we will see.

I didn't initially do screen shots or a story as I hadn't played HC in awhile, honestly didn't know if I could make it to hell on my first attempt but here we are grinding away!

So far my main drops in my first 500 runs :

2x
Mal

3x
Ist

2x
Pul

1x
Um

No actual high runes but I'm above average for mid runes I believe....

A few skillers of which I'll add up at the end!

7% MFSC

2x 11% Light SC

20 Lifer

15 Lifer / 12 Mana

Full spreadsheet that I'll be updating as we go!

Spreadsheet

I will also start doing more screenshots of good drops and update it here.

My twitch is ggDispo96

Hope to see you guys there! I'll be going live again in a few here, so you're welcome to come check it out. :D Nothing fancy, just grinding.

Edit, I've also managed to make Obedience / Treach and find Tals
Helm
basically while doing LK so once I change to farming / Grailing it will be a lot easier. I opted not to go with Insight because until I get Enigma I don't see a point.

I started out as DS/
Frenzy
, switched to
Shout
(didn't like it), switched to Zerk because I didn't have anymore resets and it's where I was going to end up anyways, pushed through Hell slow and now just farming runes.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Great challenge ! Lots of luck to you !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Well we had another 217 runs the other day, ran in to some luck. :D We are also jumping on live again now for an hour or two or three! twitch.tv/ggdispo96 hope we see ya there!

Sur
Sur
Ist
Ist
OP
Here we go again! 1300 Runs and only 1
Sur
! Way below average for runes! Come chat, make my day better!

ggdispo96@twitch / twitch.com/ggdispo96
OP
And again!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...