Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   1775 views

Description

Hi all. What do you think will happen with prices for Ladder only RWs that will dump into NL soon? Since it’s the first round of this it could be shaky. Some just have ridiculous bases like Flickering Flame in a Druid pelt, I’m not thinking about those, thinking of more reasonable ones like Mist in a +3 bow.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi all. What do you think will happen with prices for Ladder only RWs that will dump into NL soon? Since it’s the first round of this it could be shaky. Some just have ridiculous bases like Flickering Flame in a Druid pelt, I’m not thinking about those, thinking of more reasonable ones like Mist in a +3 bow.
Really depends on if they'll be craftable on NL, which I'm hoping they will be..

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
when does ladder end?

So, when they were first talking about ladder only runewords they were saying that we would be able to make ladder runewords non ladder after reset, as they were going to release new runewords each ladder season. However, I could not find that in the update. This is what I found:

"For the first time, players will have the chance to unlock a host of new Rune Words in the Ladder system! These will be exclusive to Ladder like the previous set of Ladder-only Rune Words in the original Diablo II experience. At the end of a Ladder season, players who successfully made these Rune Words will have their Ladder characters be moved into a “non-Ladder” version of the game."

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2 ... -live#rune

But that doesn't say anything about making these runewords post ladder. Sooooo I can leave you with an "iunno". I really hope we can, I want to test that new bow to see how much damage it will do compared to my Faith.

As for ladder ending, one thing I have found is this:

"Following a series of delays, the Diablo 2 Resurrected ladder season 1 started on April 28, 2022. Assuming that the developers stick to their promise of a 4 month reset, we imagine Season 1 will end around August 25, 2022."

https://blog.turtlebeach.com/ca/diablo- ... %2C%202022.

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
We talked about it in this thread also;

forums/why-cool-runewords-were-disabled ... 60609.html

There's a link to a video with an interview with a developer from Blizzard, who confirmed that the 2.4 RuneWords will be craftable on non-ladder after this ladder season ends.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
We talked about it in this thread also;

forums/why-cool-runewords-were-disabled ... 60609.html

There's a link to a video with an interview with a developer from Blizzard, who confirmed that the 2.4 RuneWords will be craftable on non-ladder after this ladder season ends.
Thanks, though the video in that thread doesn’t seem to be working. Really wish Blizz would clarify this!

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
The video works for me. There should be a button to open the video on YouTube as well, if the embedded player doesn't work. The video is called "The D2R Developer Update Stream hosted by MrLlamaSC - DIABLO 2 RESURRECTED D" by MrLlamaSC, so you can probably find it manually on YT...

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
IF ladder only RW can be made on NL...what is the point of LD only?

I suspect the new Ladder only RW can only be made with each season of Ladder characters.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Skaijuice wrote: 1 year ago
IF ladder only RW can be made on NL...what is the point of LD only?
You can make those RW 4 months earlier.

People wait in line for hours or pay more than 100 USD just to buy the new iphone hours/days earlier than others.

So It make sense to many to play ladder in order to test those RW.

Relax and have fun!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...