Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   1259 views

Description

Hello fellow slayers!!!

So I have been playing Diablo II for a little now (have about 1200 hours) and am really enjoying playing with a group since the new update. Big question is what is the protocol on how to play in a group i.e. drops, sharing, shorthand room names, etc. Since we have no keyboards it is hard to communicate with fellow players and I just want to know what is the "norm" for group game play in a situation when you might not know other players, have a way to communicate, etc. Am I expected to share drops? Are there routes when clearing certain areas for each player? I could go on but I think you get the gist. Also, I think this is new for most Switch players. Before the last update I couldn't even play in a group setting, so are we making the rules for Switch now? I'll stop there. Thanks for any and all help with this matter.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello fellow slayers!!!

So I have been playing Diablo II for a little now (have about 1200 hours) and am really enjoying playing with a group since the new update. Big question is what is the protocol on how to play in a group i.e. drops, sharing, shorthand room names, etc. Since we have no keyboards it is hard to communicate with fellow players and I just want to know what is the "norm" for group game play in a situation when you might not know other players, have a way to communicate, etc. Am I expected to share drops? Are there routes when clearing certain areas for each player? I could go on but I think you get the gist. Also, I think this is new for most Switch players. Before the last update I couldn't even play in a group setting, so are we making the rules for Switch now? I'll stop there. Thanks for any and all help with this matter.
No rules, only etiquette. And etiquette is not always agreed upon.

A few point...Generally, in a public MF game people are MFing solo in separate areas so it doesnt apply.

In a group walk through in early game (a1 norm and on), its not uncommon to give class specific items to that class. Its often expected, because it helps everyone in the walkthrough.

In a public Chaos or
Baal
run game, this is where youre going to have people crying. Some argue drops go to the leader/runner. Others, like me, think thats a nice idea until a
Ber
drops.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...