Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
14 replies   14513 views

Description

I'm trying to finally get an Anni on single player. I started sorc and got lucky with an early SOJ drop. Started leveling a Pally and just got to Hell.

Currently he's Level 66 FOH/Smiter hybrid, +1 pally
Circlet
, vmagi,
String of Ears
Goblin Toe
Blood Gloves
with 9CB and 20IAS,
Raven
, fcr/res ring, running Spirit/Spirit and Black/HOZ. res are all 70+

Do i need to beat hell to summon clone or can I do it now and summon in A1?

Is my pally strong enough or should I wait?

I've done it plenty on ladder with my smiter, but he's running Grief/G Face/upped hoz/COH...so not it's tough to judge what it'll be like here.

Thanks for any advice.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm trying to finally get an Anni on single player. I started sorc and got lucky with an early SOJ drop. Started leveling a Pally and just got to Hell.

Currently he's Level 66 FOH/Smiter hybrid, +1 pally
Circlet
, vmagi,
String of Ears
Goblin Toe
Blood Gloves
with 9CB and 20IAS,
Raven
, fcr/res ring, running Spirit/Spirit and Black/HOZ. res are all 70+

Do i need to beat hell to summon clone or can I do it now and summon in A1?

Is my pally strong enough or should I wait?

I've done it plenty on ladder with my smiter, but he's running Grief/G Face/upped hoz/COH...so not it's tough to judge what it'll be like here.

Thanks for any advice.

Khegan 376

Your smiter setup is mostly fine, but you're missing a source of anti-heal and
Life Tap
. You could forgo these two, but you'll extend the time needed to kill. Do you have anything with PMH/Open Wounds? Something like
Blackhorn's Face
, or perhaps craft yourself a
Blood Belt
? A
Life Tap
Wand
can be found quickly by stepping in and out of a cow portal placed near
Akara
(
Life Tap
charges are only ALvl 24, so you can vendor one in earlier difficulties).
OP
I do have both of those. forgot to mention the LT
Wand
, and i had Blackhorn on a mule (trying to decide if i want to dive all in on a grail run, saving at least one of everything just in case)
With the
Life Tap
Wand
you might be fine. What's your crushing blow total? I use an 83 smiter with 83% crushing blow. I rely on the
Life Tap
from dracs, but a
Life Tap
Wand
would honestly be better. High enough crushing blow and the prevent monster heal really isn't necessary (IMO). He can't deal enough damage to me to one shot me and
Life Tap
brings me back up immediately. But I have 1400 life, that's why I was concerned about your level. If you don't have enough life to absorb the blows and he can one shot you.

As for needing to beat hell before you can summon him I do not know. I would advise google my friend.

*Edit*

Ooohh, I also remembered. Make yourself a Treachery. Proc
Fade
and you'll have 15% physical resist for about 5 minutes.

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
OP
CB at 74, health around 1000.

I'm trying to find info on google, but most of the dclone info is pre-D2R, so it's mostly about server spawns. Not sure about solo, and don't want to sell my SOJ and find out "oh no, you haven't beaten hell yet, no dClone and thanks for the SOJ"

Khegan 376

No, you don't have to beat Hell to spawn him. It wasn't like that pre-D2R, either.
rango_jr wrote: 1 year ago
Not sure about solo, and don't want to sell my SOJ and find out "oh no, you haven't beaten hell yet, no dClone and thanks for the SOJ"
Truth!

OP
Khegan wrote: 1 year ago
No, you don't have to beat Hell to spawn him. It wasn't like that pre-D2R, either.
I might be wrong, but I thought DClone/Ubers weren't available offline pre-D2R without mods. Maybe it's just ubers i'm thinking about.

Khegan 376

You're not wrong. DClone and ubers were only available online in old D2. Keys still dropped in SP despite that.
OP
Well, can confirm you just need to be in hell (i haven't even killed Andy with this toon), and my Pally did just fine. Anni isn't too good (18/10/5) but it's sure better than nothing
I hero edited a SOJ onto one of my offline characters and summoned DClone D2R. Don't know about Ubers

OP
yeah, i did read that i just needed to be in hell. Knew they added it to single player, just didn't know if there were special rules. Got the Anni, now i just need to get myself a torch. That'll be a little tougher.

Have T keys and now farming H keys (have 2). just droppend an
Um
so I'm thinking Duress. The 89% CB I'll have should make things a little easier. Would love to have dracs at least, but it'd be super lucky to have those drop.

If nothing else, it'll be an experience running ubers. Lots of safety TPs and gold in shared stash...should be able to do it eventually.
rango_jr wrote: 1 year ago
yeah, i did read that i just needed to be in hell. Knew they added it to single player, just didn't know if there were special rules. Got the Anni, now i just need to get myself a torch. That'll be a little tougher.

Have T keys and now farming H keys (have 2). just droppend an
Um
so I'm thinking Duress. The 89% CB I'll have should make things a little easier. Would love to have dracs at least, but it'd be super lucky to have those drop.

If nothing else, it'll be an experience running ubers. Lots of safety TPs and gold in shared stash...should be able to do it eventually.
wow great job!
OP
well, ran ubers this morning. Wasn't too bad.
Duriel
was fine,
Lilith
was surprisingly okay, died on my way to Izzy a ways from my portal, so that was fun. I died a few more times on the way back to my body.

Tristram
actually wasn't too bad, except i got swarmed by pit lords at the end and died right after i killed diablo and dropped the torch, but before i could pick it up.

For all that I got a 20/10 druid torch, a class which I'll proably never play offline, but even with min res and no skills, it's a whole lot better than no torch at all.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Congratulations, well done !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation