Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
41 replies   14727 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nate wrote: 1 year ago
Satire wrote: 1 year ago
Not necessarily on topic, but how do you keep items from disappearing offline? It seems to pick and choose what saves once I quit.
Whoa is stuff in your stash disappearing between games?

I remember like 15 years ago when I was playing online some stuff would disappear on me, it was always something I traded though, I just assumed they were duped.

Thats why I stuck to console offline, everything I have I found, so it’s all legit. (But I cant even hero edit)

If your stuff was all self found it sounds like you may need to uninstall and re-instal the game?

I’m also like 10 years away from the last time I did anything related to game software stuff, maybe try talking to blizzard?
It would - I mostly play on switch because of the convenience. Essentially I would save and quit, play another game, and it wouldn't save any new items I had equipped or thrown in the shared stash from the previous session. Something to do with exiting the game perhaps. From what I was reading it's a bug that has been prevalent since launch. Sometimes it dupes also (not that I encountered that). It did it a few times, which was enough for me to start over online again. Oh well.

Trade availability is on weekdays for PC/Xbox/Switch
So just did some farming and have a new bunch of gear needing sockets, just watched some YouTube vids of people doing solo
Larzuk
quests in like 20 mins… damn that’s on another level. It’d probably take a couple days/weeks to get all the needed gear, not to mention taking way more stash space. and even then i don’t think im disciplined enough for speed like that…

For use casual players i think around 90 mins/socket is probably the fastest we’ll get

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...