Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   383 views

Description

Device: PC
Browser: Chrome (but others have reported same and I cannot vouch for their applications)

Steps to reproduce: Bump not working. Seems to, you can click it, you get the countdown, but nothing happens.

Anything else to add: SQL timeout errors over the past several days and other database oddities. For example I closed out a trade today of an
Avenger Guard
. The trade entry (on the Browse Trades page) is showing it as Sold six days ago, when it was actually listed 6 days ago and sold one hour ago approximately.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: PC
Browser: Chrome (but others have reported same and I cannot vouch for their applications)

Steps to reproduce: Bump not working. Seems to, you can click it, you get the countdown, but nothing happens.

Anything else to add: SQL timeout errors over the past several days and other database oddities. For example I closed out a trade today of an
Avenger Guard
. The trade entry (on the Browse Trades page) is showing it as Sold six days ago, when it was actually listed 6 days ago and sold one hour ago approximately.
Fixedby Teebling1 year agoGo to post
Several bugs here which warrant their own reports - I'm aware of some of them, but the bump trades thing is really annoying me because it is so difficult/unpredictable to reproduce as a bug. Some days it works fine, for some people they've never had this issue, for others they see it often, all different browsers etc. Very difficult for me to pinpoint exactly what the issue is there.

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Several bugs here which warrant their own reports - I'm aware of some of them, but the bump trades thing is really annoying me because it is so difficult/unpredictable to reproduce as a bug. Some days it works fine, for some people they've never had this issue, for others they see it often, all different browsers etc. Very difficult for me to pinpoint exactly what the issue is there.
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...