Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   3927 views

Description

Hey y’all, I’ve been trying to iron out the best build for clearing any of the level 85 areas or cows on players 7. My end state is just to kill as fast as possible on p7, then maybe add some mf if possible - runes are always the goal.

Point to note I’m solo self found offline on console, so things are a bit different for me:no trading, skills that require specific targeting are not really effective (blizzard,ww, etc=useless. even
Teleport
isn’t the same on console).

Currently I’m half way to Enigma, but don’t have it yet, got a Grief pb, a 1bo cta (that was a let-down), a couple torches, and some end game gear. my characters are lvl 90 orb/
Hydra
sorc, an 86 smiter (for Uber’s), an 87 javazon for cows, 88 zerker barb for trav, and and 88 summon necro (my first char).

I’m not against Druid or Assassin, but don’t think they have any S their builds (totally ready to be proven wrong).

The barb and sorc do ok on p5 (trav and bosses respectively) and the necro and javazon do ok up to p3 (cows mostly), the pally I just keep for Uber’s, but if I find a
Ber
I could respec to hammerdin if that’s p7 viable.

So far the barb seems the best, as I could respec to thrower,
Frenzy
, or
Berserk
, each with their own strengths, right now he’s a zerker and I don’t find horking fun at all-I acknowledge it’s superior for Mfing, but it’s damn tedious on console.

Am I missing out on any builds that are viable in p7 in level 85 areas?

Thanks as always for any advice

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nate 535

Switch
Hey y’all, I’ve been trying to iron out the best build for clearing any of the level 85 areas or cows on players 7. My end state is just to kill as fast as possible on p7, then maybe add some mf if possible - runes are always the goal.

Point to note I’m solo self found offline on console, so things are a bit different for me:no trading, skills that require specific targeting are not really effective (blizzard,ww, etc=useless. even
Teleport
isn’t the same on console).

Currently I’m half way to Enigma, but don’t have it yet, got a Grief pb, a 1bo cta (that was a let-down), a couple torches, and some end game gear. my characters are lvl 90 orb/
Hydra
sorc, an 86 smiter (for Uber’s), an 87 javazon for cows, 88 zerker barb for trav, and and 88 summon necro (my first char).

I’m not against Druid or Assassin, but don’t think they have any S their builds (totally ready to be proven wrong).

The barb and sorc do ok on p5 (trav and bosses respectively) and the necro and javazon do ok up to p3 (cows mostly), the pally I just keep for Uber’s, but if I find a
Ber
I could respec to hammerdin if that’s p7 viable.

So far the barb seems the best, as I could respec to thrower,
Frenzy
, or
Berserk
, each with their own strengths, right now he’s a zerker and I don’t find horking fun at all-I acknowledge it’s superior for Mfing, but it’s damn tedious on console.

Am I missing out on any builds that are viable in p7 in level 85 areas?

Thanks as always for any advice
My already played rating would be:
1. Hammerdin (all TC85)
2. Lightning Sorc (all TC85 with Infinity or epic merc)
3. Blizzard Sorc (all TC85 with epic merc for immunes)
4. Tornadostormer (played him a few years ago and had no real problems with TC85 areas)
5. Java? (Got her just for the cows)
A good merc can kill all your immunes.

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"
For p7 cows I would probably say full blizzard sorc with deaths fathom and nightwings veil, full lightning sorc with Infinity merc and griffons, or Javazon with Infinity and griffons.

Hammerdin is just all around good and does not need super super high end gear to be effective.
The Fire druid
Put 20 points in each fire skill and watch everything melt.
Cast
Armageddon
, then walk or tele through mobs, throwing Molten Boulders and Volcanos at larger groups.

Since they buffed the synergies and raised the physical dmg, you dont need to worry about fire immunes.

Flickering Flame in a Druid Pelt with +3
Armageddon
/ +3
Molten Boulder
/ +3
Volcano
would be BiS as
Helm
, but
Jalal's Mane
is fine aswell.

HoTo, Spirit, Enigma,
Magefist
for the gear, and for the rest mf and res gear.
I prefer to make Enigma in an exceptional armor like a
Mage Plate
, more points into vita, lesser points into strength

May the loot be with ya!
OP

Nate 535

Switch
Yea it’s a good list, my issue is for a
Poison Nova
necro, I didn’t have deaths web,
Arachnid Mesh
, anni, or +skills rings, so it only was fast on p1, and for my javazon, I don’t have Infinity yet (if ever-that’s an expensive rune word) so the clear speed still wasn’t as crazy fast past p3. Honestly though most of the time goes to filtering through the loot explosions-I really wish there was a loot filter on this game!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation