Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   2507 views

Official Blizzard goodies & collectibles giveaway on the Sanctuary discord!

No data yet

Description

Hey guys, this just in from my good pal Ketraies who runs the Sanctuary D2R discord server:

Blizzard EU have teamed up with him, WarTheory and a few other community figures to organise a giveaway of official Blizzard D2R collectibles and even some in-game items such as HRs to the lucky winners!

Below is a screencap of the announcement for your information (for more details, join the Sanctuary discord (invite expires 7 days from now) and then see the #announcements channel.
Good to see Blizz (finally) reaching out to actual passionate creators in the community and promoting them. Make sure you read the full announcement on the discord for details and good luck! :)
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Hey guys, this just in from my good pal Ketraies who runs the Sanctuary D2R discord server:

Blizzard EU have teamed up with him, WarTheory and a few other community figures to organise a giveaway of official Blizzard D2R collectibles and even some in-game items such as HRs to the lucky winners!

Below is a screencap of the announcement for your information (for more details, join the Sanctuary discord (invite expires 7 days from now) and then see the #announcements channel.
Good to see Blizz (finally) reaching out to actual passionate creators in the community and promoting them. Make sure you read the full announcement on the discord for details and good luck! :)

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Excited to promote Sanctuary Discord and do this live with Zeegers and Lucky. Hope to see many of you live and in Discord to participate in opportunities to win. Cheers all.

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Giving this a bump to surface - tons of visibility and momentum on this. It is officially live on the Blizzard EU BNet Launcher! Check it out if you haven't seen it. We are also sticked in the D2 Reddit forums and have seen many other major Discord communities surface as well.

Cheers - Th3ory

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
The Day has arrived D2IO! My main man Zeegers is already live building up energy and Lucky also is up pushing PD2 S5 ahead of the giveaway event. I will be going up in about two hours and then we are going to kick everything off both in-stream and in D2R Sanctuary Discord.

Plenty of in-game loot and Blizzard Sponsored Merch opportunities to win. Tune-in. Cheers all.

Necrarch 1608Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
It's ladder only right ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
It's ladder only right ?
Yes

Necrarch 1608Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Too bad, thanks for the confirmation, Master Teebling :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Too bad, thanks for the confirmation, Master Teebling :)
Just make a lvl1 ladder character, and if you win anything, let it sit for a month or two and it'll eventually be non ladder :)

(thats my plan at least - hope he's hosting in a normal game!)

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Necrarch 1608Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Good idea, thanks ! Seems the giving is over anyway for the online gear part at least. Anyone did get some nice stuff ?

Annihilus

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...