Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
16 replies   2135 views

Description

So i have my 6 built characters, still haven't fully made a pally. I played din so much in original d2 it was never on my to do list when d2r started, but i realized. I am a serious hoarder. I have so many mules where i cannot keep track of what is there, let alone if any of the items are really useful to even have.

Anyone else have this same problem?

Can be used to make Runewords:

So i have my 6 built characters, still haven't fully made a pally. I played din so much in original d2 it was never on my to do list when d2r started, but i realized. I am a serious hoarder. I have so many mules where i cannot keep track of what is there, let alone if any of the items are really useful to even have.

Anyone else have this same problem?
Yep, got all 20 char slots filled and couldn't even make a new char for ladder.

And I only play 2 characters (Barb and Pally)!

Just so much loot from my MF horker barb, I had to eventually buy a 2nd account to store extra items I'm trying to sell. A lot of it's probably worthless to most, but I like to keep some of the rare, but less sought after items for sale, just in case someone wants to try a less popular / unique build.

That being said, each one is named so that I remember what's on them. Only takes 2-3 tries at most to find the item I'm looking for thankfully!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Yeah, I had to thin out. I had a mule for everything. Then I realized I was never going to use any of the stuff and if I did find I would need it I could come up with some currency to buy it. Keeps the economy going! I'm down to 5 mules now

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
I have a mule for only
Blood Gloves
, so, guilty as charged. I just name the toons the item type they're muling lol.

ATTENTION: I WILL BE MOVING ON JUNE 30TH, ALL TRADES WILL BE PAUSED. FIBER WILL BE INSTALLED ON JULY 5TH, IF YOU PLACE AN OFFER BETWEEN THOSE DAYS I WILL NOT SEE YOUR BIDS UNTIL JULY 6TH.
i made a spreadsheet for all my NL mules. after ladder started i pared those down so I could hoard on ladder, keeping my
Key
toons. Now i'm in the same position and running out of space.

I tried to name them originally, but then i ran out of space on one particular mule, so i started spreading things around, and eventually the names didn't mean anything.
i have a second account because i filled up the first one...so yea. I understand.

NON LADDER THIS IS NON LADDER NON NON LADDER ALL TRADES ARE NON LADDER

Bisu 370

PC
I think hoarding is a significant part of any RPG/ARPG game. It gradually goes away when you reach the end game stage, but that may take some time.
I've got three 80+ non-ladder characters and the rest are all mules. I need to re-watch MrLamaSC's videos on bases and magic items to keep/trade, then chuck/sell/give away the rest. Then need to delete some mules and give them names that describe what they are.

Necrarch 1615Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I have 6 mules, one per tab in my stash here, + one for gems + one for low runes.
So the mapping is quite easy.

If I don't have space to add something, then I
Charsi
something.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
i have 4 accounts, with 20 chars each xD
Guilty as charged, 12 lvl 1 mules ^_^

ShadowHeart 1780Moderator

Europe PC
I have refrained from getting multiple accounts (thus far anyway), and I initially tried to hoard everything, like I did back in the old D2 days (I played only offline then, SP and over TCP/IP), but I quickly learned that it was simply not possible to keep everything. Now I'm being very selective about what I keep. There is still a bunch of stuff I could get rid of that I'll probably never use, I'll throw it out when I have something else I want to keep instead :P

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
i play 5 chars and have 15 mules XD

fwib 14

Sorceress Europe PC
2 active chars, 17 mules (I deliberately kept one slot for a new char :p).

Mostly shitty uniques I will likely never use...

All trades are softcore, PC, non-ladder. All prices are negotiable.
For those of you with multiple accounts. How are you guys trading items between different accounts?

Asha 350

Sorceress Europe PC
Can't say I am a hoarder. Got only 3x nl item mules, and these aren't even stuffed up fully. Most of the items i'm either not pickin up, or just checkin if i have some low/mid lvl use for. Overall, I got 4x 94-95 lvl workin chars, 3-4 item mules, and 4 low-lvl chars I'm too lazy to raise yet 🙂 and 1 ladder farmer I'm raisin atm. And yeah, he can confirm - ladder is crap (suspected it before, assured now). I'll farm for some new ladder rw's and that's it for my ladder play.
I'm a bit of a hoarder myself, not because I want to, but because I find some cool stuff i think would be tradeable, but never actually take the time to trade those items 😅

I don't have mules, but I do have many non ladder characters of every class (that each have their personal almost full). This ladder, i'm restricting myself to only 2 or 3 characters so I don't hoard tooooo much... just a little bit

Your
Jah
4 my feet pics

Xbox : Pockt Opossm
Switch : 8280-1208-2530
Mainly on Xbox n Pc tho :)
Usually online around 18:00 - 23:30 EST (-5 UTC)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...