Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   3492 views

Description

Hello,
I never had a Call To Arms but i am thinking about crafting or buying one now.
So i've got some simple and practical questions.
1) the oskills benefit from the generic + skills (so +1 to all skills like in anni, soj etc) of the equip but not from the class + skills (+3 to class skills like in
Hellfire Torch
) right?
2) does the oskills
Battle Orders
/command benefit from each other sinergies?
3) how does it work for a shapeshifting druid? You can t warcry in wolf or bear form so you have to be in human form, ok, but does the life/mana/stamina bonus wear off normally when you are in Beast form or does it remain till you transform back into human? Or you have to shapeshift everytime the bonus weas off to wacry again?

Thank you very much
Description by Steccothal

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello,
1) the oskills benefit from the generic + skills (so +1 to all skills like in anni, soj etc) of the equip but not from the class + skills (+3 to class skills like in
Hellfire Torch
) right?
2) does the oskills
Battle Orders
3) how does it work for a shapeshifting druid? You can t warcry in wolf or bear form so you have to be in human form, ok, but does the life/mana/stamina bonus wear off normally when you are in Beast form or does it remain till you transform back into human? Or you have to shapeshift everytime the bonus weas off to wacry again?

Thank you very much

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
Answer to 1 is no yes. If you have +4 BO on your Call To Arms and +10 to all skills on your equip, your BO is still actually 14.
OP
Ludwitch wrote: 1 year ago
Answer to 1 is no. If you have +4 BO on your Call To Arms and +10 to all skills on your equip, your BO is still 4.
So it is not like oskill
Teleport
granted by Enigma?

Sweet Lovely Death
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
My first answer was false. Sorry about that.
OP
Ludwitch wrote: 1 year ago
My first answer was false. Sorry about that.
Nema problema mate, thanks for the info and for the edit

Sweet Lovely Death
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
I was just about to intervene, but Ludwitch was quick to edit his post :D

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago
Hello,
Hellfire Torch
) right?
2) does the oskills
Battle Orders

Thank you very much
1: Yes, +all skills is added. Non-Barb class specific (e.g. sorc torch on your sorc) does not help with CtA BO though. So if you have a 4 BO CTA, a total of 10 to all and say 5 to sorc, you're looking at a 14 BO and not a 19.

2: Yes and no. If you're using it to get BC on a barb (greedy on that last skill I guess?) then yes, the CtA BC will benefit from your barb's BO. However, much like all other synergies (minus druid summons) it only counts hard points. Since item points aren't hard points, a sorc's CtA BO won't benefit from that same CtA's BC or the like.

3: Switch to CtA, BO, switch to normal weapon set, shapeshift, done. The act of shapeshifting does not cause your BO/BC to wear off and the life bonus from BO and shapeshifting is stacked together. It still wears off once the duration ends, regardless of which form you are currently in so at that point, you will still have to refresh, much like any other class would.
OP
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago
Hello,
Hellfire Torch
) right?
2) does the oskills
Battle Orders

Thank you very much
1: Yes, +all skills is added. Class specific (e.g. sorc torch on your sorc) does not help with CtA BO though. So if you have a 4 BO CTA, a total of 10 to all and say 5 to sorc, you're looking at a 14 BO and not a 19.

2: Yes and no. If you're using it to get BC on a barb (greedy on that last skill I guess?) then yes, the CtA BC will benefit from your barb's BO. However, much like all other synergies (minus druid summons) it only counts hard points. Since item points aren't hard points, a sorc's CtA BO won't benefit from that same CtA's BC or the like.

3: Switch to CtA, BO, switch to normal weapon set, shapeshift, done. The act of shapeshifting does not cause your BO/BC to wear off and the life bonus from BO and shapeshifting is stacked together. It still wears off once the duration ends, regardless of which form you are currently in so at that point, you will still have to refresh, much like any other class would.
Thanks, so about point 3 shapeshifting in Beast form doesnt "freeze" the bonus you have at transform time, and it wears off normally when the blue thingy goes. Seems like a lot of shapeshifting then, to keep that bonus active...

Sweet Lovely Death
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Correct. Same as any other class/build/cause for BO.

It behaves no different than if you had a barb BO you.

Ultimately, it just becomes part of the normal buff cycle (which I guess as a shifter you don't actually have much). With a good bit of +skills, you do get a decent duration out of it so it isn't too bad but yeah, on some (low-skill) builds it is kind of a pain.
OP
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Correct. Same as any other class/build/cause for BO.

It behaves no different than if you had a barb BO you.

Ultimately, it just becomes part of the normal buff cycle (which I guess as a shifter you don't actually have much). With a good bit of +skills, you do get a decent duration out of it so it isn't too bad but yeah, on some (low-skill) builds it is kind of a pain.
On the shifter i d go for Fortitude/jalal/
String of Ears
/ravenfrost so only generic + skills would be the anni and Spirit shield. Don t think i d go with cta on swap then, i d stick to
Fleshrender

Sweet Lovely Death
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation