Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   2789 views

Description

Is there som general percentage to get Unique and set items with 0% MF and P1 for:

White Mobs
Champions
Uniques

Wanted to do some calculations for runspeed vs drops on CS/Pit/tomb etc.

Or if there is someone already done some Excel sheets where you ad runspeed/mf/players and can compare efficieny .(ideal also with Unique drop chances from different treasure classes)

So for example IF i do pits in 2 minuters it Will yeld 20 uniques per hour, x from tc87 and IF i do AT in 1minutes it Will yeld 27 uniques per hour and x from tc87.

Thanks.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Is there som general percentage to get Unique and set items with 0% MF and P1 for:

White Mobs
Champions
Uniques

Wanted to do some calculations for runspeed vs drops on CS/Pit/tomb etc.

Or if there is someone already done some Excel sheets where you ad runspeed/mf/players and can compare efficieny .(ideal also with Unique drop chances from different treasure classes)

So for example IF i do pits in 2 minuters it Will yeld 20 uniques per hour, x from tc87 and IF i do AT in 1minutes it Will yeld 27 uniques per hour and x from tc87.

Thanks.
Answeredby Khegan1 year agoGo to post
I'm a bit confused about what's being asked because the rest of the thread is referring to calculators that tell you your final odds after all modifiers, but the title seems to ask for the base chances. Actual base drop chance is simple:

Unique: 1 in 400
Unique class-specific: 1 in 240
Set: 1 in 160
Set class-specific: 1 in 120

As defined in itemratio.txt . "Uber" values refer to both exceptional and elite items.

Edit: Corrected base odds for Set items.

Relax and have fun!
any reason people link that site on these forums more than

https://d2.maxroll.gg/d2-drop-calculator

just wondering honestly, for me maxroll seems easier to use and much nicer to look at
OP
But thats for a specific items right if im notb missing something?

You cant see THE chansen to drop an Unique item from for example THE skeletons in pits?
Sevrence wrote: 1 year ago

just wondering honestly, for me maxroll seems easier to use and much nicer to look at
their damage calculator is crap because wrong, so I have no reason to use any other calculators on the page.

OP
Sevrence wrote: 1 year ago

Probably becouse silos been out longer?

So you know IF you can see THE percentage of a mob dropping just an Unique? (not a specific uniqe just a unique item of Any sort)
on max it will list all the items with the % for unique in the far right column, the % chance fluctuates a bit but should give u good idea for what your looking for

choose monsters -> normal monster ->
Pit Level 1
-> monstername etc
moffa wrote: 1 year ago
But thats for a specific items right if im notb missing something?

You cant see THE chansen to drop an Unique item from for example THE skeletons in pits?
Yes, for a specific item from a specific monster.

It is hard to estimate the drop rate from a specific area (except Cow Level).
It depends also on your killing style: how many % of monster is killed each run, the
Wraith
must be slain over solid Ground to be able to drop anything, etc.

Relax and have fun!

Khegan 376

I'm a bit confused about what's being asked because the rest of the thread is referring to calculators that tell you your final odds after all modifiers, but the title seems to ask for the base chances. Actual base drop chance is simple:

Set: 1 in 160
Set class-specific: 1 in 120

As defined in itemratio.txt . "Uber" values refer to both exceptional and elite items.

Edit: Corrected base odds for Set items.
This post was marked as the best answer.
OP
Khegan wrote: 1 year ago

Set: 1 in 192

So this is White Mobs? How does this change for Unique/champions?

And is this 1 out of 400 mobs or 1 out of 400 drops that can roll Unique?

Never really did get into drop calculations before . So sorry if im a bit "slow"

And IF its THE case is that its 1 out of 400 loot. Then is there Any general Numbers om how many Mobs to kill to get Said item?

Khegan 376

Never really did get into drop calculations before . So sorry if im a bit "slow"

And IF its THE case is that its 1 out of 400 loot. Then is there Any general Numbers om how many Mobs to kill to get Said item?
No, the chances aren't for any particular type of mob. Monster drop bonus comes later in the procedure. What you see here are the universal chances that are adjusted afterwards by other modifiers. As for your second question, it's 1 in 400 chances that unique rarity is selected.

There's an order of calculations to follow if you wanted to know your actual chance of dropping a specific item rarity from a target.

For example,
Tyrant Club
(qLvl 57) drops at 167% MF (100% effective MF) from a unique in Hell Pits:

Base unique chance: 400
Chance adjusted by iLvl - qLvl / divisor: 400 - (88 - 57 = 31) / 1 = 369
Precision multiplier: 369 × 128 = 47232
Apply Effective MF: 47232 × 100 / (100 + 100) = 23616
Apply UniqueMin chance of 6400. 23616 > 6400, so no change
Monster bonus: 23616 - (23616 × 800 (<-- TC unique bonus) / 1024) = (23616 - 18450) 5166
Final modified chance: 128 / 5166 = 2.4%

Hope that helps.
OP
Khegan wrote: 1 year ago

No, the chances aren't for any particular type of mob. Monster drop bonus comes later in the procedure. What you see here are the universal chances that are adjusted afterwards by other modifiers. As for your second question, it's 1 in 400 chances that unique rarity is selected.

There's an order of calculations to follow if you wanted to know your actual chance of dropping a specific item rarity from a target.

For example,
Tyrant Club
(qLvl 57) drops at 167% MF (100% effective MF) from a unique in Hell Pits:

Base unique chance: 400
Chance adjusted by iLvl - qLvl / divisor: 400 - (88 - 67 = 21) / 1 = 379
Precision multiplier: 379 × 128 = 48512
Apply Effective MF: 48512 × 100 / (100 + 100) = 24256
Apply UniqueMin chance of 6400. 24256 > 6400, so no change
Monster bonus: 24256 - (24256 × 800 (<-- TC unique bonus) / 1024) = (24256 - 18950) 5306
Final modified chance: 128 / 5306 = 2.4%

Hope that helps.
Thanks. That really helped to understand THE drop mechanics.

So i Guess what in After in THE thread question. Is an avarage based on monsters in a specific area, what they drop and THE Unique drop percentage.

Sounds like quite some work though.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...