Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1301 views

Description

Is there anyone good with these estimates? I have some items up but it seems like no one is interested. I feel like the prices are fair for what they are but I might be missing something.

Is there anyone out there that wouldn't mind taking a few minutes to help me with this? If there is, would you please pm me. I would be happy to consolidate everything into one topic to make it easier for you. There's not a lot, under 10 items easily I'm guessing. :)
Description by Rocknblock

Can be used to make Runewords:

Is there anyone good with these estimates? I have some items up but it seems like no one is interested. I feel like the prices are fair for what they are but I might be missing something.

Is there anyone out there that wouldn't mind taking a few minutes to help me with this? If there is, would you please pm me. I would be happy to consolidate everything into one topic to make it easier for you. There's not a lot, under 10 items easily I'm guessing. :)
i took a look at the rares you have up for trade, and what i'm seeing is that they're just not very desirable. generally speaking, a magic/rare/crafted item is only valuable if it grants some useful attribute or combination of attributes that can't be found on a similar item that occupies the same equipment slot. if it does, then the next step is to compare to the best possible roll for that item type and quality. you don't necessarily need a 100% perfect roll for an item to have value (and realistically that will never happen when it comes to rares and crafted items), but it's good to have a frame of reference just to get a better idea of what's worth keeping.

https://d2.maxroll.gg/d2planner/
i find this site very useful for seeing what stat rolls are possible on magic/rare/crafted items.
i had a look at your rares and some of the belts are nice imo,^and the price is kinda right. The rares u have are a litle more niche like pvp and som other stuff i guess. takes time to sell these kinda rares. i had some upp for over a month and still no bids ^^

───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
▐─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
─▀───▌─▌──▐─▌
─────█─█──▐▌█

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
I'd agree with cougar. Both, in general and after looking at what you have up so far.

The problem that you have with rares (and crafted items) is that for most slots and builds, they have a very hard time even remotely competing with uniques or runewords. Take belts for example. Basically, no caster will ever want a rare
Belt
because they - unlike
Arachnid Mesh
- can never roll +skill. Similar things can be said about most slots for most builds.

What remains is a fairly niche market that - if you can supply it - pays off very well but also has a niche audience. All of those "decent rares" filling slots that ideally, you'd want a unique or runeword for basically have little to no value at all. They might not be bad and might be a solid choice up until you reach that BiS unique/rw/.. but because they are at best an interim solution, folks typically don't bother trading for them.

Where you really get value added is with those rares/crafted items that offer truly desirable things that rares/rws can't. Java/IAS gloves. Dual leech rings. FCR rings/amus. That sort of thing. But even then, the rest of the stats has to make it worth it. If all you have is java skills and ias and then fill with trash like +stam or the like, noone's going to bother since at that point, it again just isn't worth the trade-off/bother.
Even an godly rare item can be sold fast cause it is hard to be found.
Let say I need a tri-res boot with gold find, FRW, FHR. How to find it?

Relax and have fun!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation