Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   561 views

Description

I need some help with how to move on with the javazone.

I'm on a point where i'm "okay" Equipped.
Got titans, +ama skill 20ias gloves, thundergods, valkire wings, highlords etc. Farming in hell solo is no problem.

What would you guys "buy" next and why?

- get griffon's
- build Enigma (already got
Jah
and almost enough for trading
Ber
)
- build Infinity for my merc

Currently i think, Enigma is the best option because it will give me high mobility with
Teleport
and 45% faster run/walk and some MF. But with Infinity i can solo run almost everything in the game. Griffon's would give me a crazy damage boost as well and i could tade one for my
Jah
rune.

Thx for your suggestions.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I need some help with how to move on with the javazone.

I'm on a point where i'm "okay" Equipped.
Got titans, +ama skill 20ias gloves, thundergods, valkire wings, highlords etc. Farming in hell solo is no problem.

What would you guys "buy" next and why?

- get griffon's
- build Enigma (already got
Jah
and almost enough for trading
Ber
)
- build Infinity for my merc

Currently i think, Enigma is the best option because it will give me high mobility with
Teleport
and 45% faster run/walk and some MF. But with Infinity i can solo run almost everything in the game. Griffon's would give me a crazy damage boost as well and i could tade one for my
Jah
rune.

Thx for your suggestions.

HFA 40

Sorceress Europe PC
Amazons generally suffer from a very poor casting rate even with good +FCR gear, so teleporting can be a lot less safe than with casters. Usually people prefer a Chains of Honor instead and just never
Teleport
with an Amazon. To get to the Amazon's fastest cast rate you need +152FCR and then she casts as fast as a Sorceress or Barbarian with +20FCR, , or a Paladin or Necromancer with +48FCR. The other classes could then reach better casting breakpoints with more FCR, but that would be the absolute max for the Amazon already. And as a lot of best gear for the amazon doesn't have +FCR on it, it becomes very difficult for an Amazon to become a fast teleporter. Here you can find some more on casting breakpoint per class https://d2.maxroll.gg/resources/breakpo ... #Cast-Rate. An alternative to be faster without
Teleport
is
The Cat's Eye
ammy, which gives +30% FRW.

Depending on what you want to farm, it's worth looking into if you want a Tgods or a
Razortail
. If you get up to 85% lightning res with the Tgods, then together with the lightning absorb many of the light immune mobs can barely hurt you anymore (even gloams!), which means you can do consistent
Baal
runs regardless of which mobs are in the game. If you want to farm places where lightning damage isn't much of an issue and you have large groups of monsters together (like cows), then Razortails would be better because of its
Pierce
attack. You can also just get both and switch between them depending on which runs you plan on doing.

If you wanna do some boss runs specifically, it might be nice to have a
Thunderstroke
for additional damage when bossing, even though that does require you to invest more points into dex. An ethereal upped Titans might also be a useful alternative. And depending on what kinda runs you wish to do, it's worth checking if you prefer a Spirit
Monarch
, A Phoenix
Monarch
, or
Stormshield
. Depending on if survivability, mana sustain, or pure damage is more important, one might be more useful than the other.

And depending on what the merc is wearing, you might wanna upgrade him before yourself at this point, either with an Infinity in an
Eth
base like you said, an
Eth
Andy's Visage, A Fortitude in a good
Eth
base... stuff like that!

I find that the Javazon generally shines against big mobs in open areas and gets a bit slower (but still very solid) when it comes to boss running and dealing with immunes, both because of the lack of a good
Teleport
cast speed and the single target damage. So anything you can change up to deal with those things would probably further improve your experience with the javazon in endgame.

An important thing to note if you're planning on going specifically after the ubers with the javazon, is that the highest
Conviction
aura cancels out the weaker ones. An Infinity merc will have a level 12
Conviction
aura,
Uber Mephisto
will have a level 20
Conviction
aura. This would mean the aura from the Infinity will be useless with Uber Meph around. (at the same time, a Pally who is using a level 21+
Conviction
aura himself will negate uber meph's
Conviction
aura entirely)

So if you'd like to do the ubers solo with a javazon, it's possible uber meph will be your biggest hurdle when you're used to having an Infinity merc around
OP
Thanks for the reply and your tips.

I already got myself a
Razortail
for cows and also
Thunderstroke
for boss killing as well a stromshield and a Spirit
Monarch
. I think a Phoenix monach would be to expensive right now.

Your point with FCR is a very good one and a javazone must give up on a lot of good items to get FCR so i guess getting Enigma is not the best option at this point.

I don't think i want to solo ubers since i already got a not to bad ama torch with 16/15 and as you said mephi with his
Conviction
aura is just a pain... Friend of mine got a good smither and can help me out with ubers.

So i guess go with either Chains of Honor or infintiy for my merc.

Thanks again for the help.

Cheers

HFA 40

Sorceress Europe PC
You're welcome, good luck and have fun out there!

Oh, and the Griffon's is also a very nice upgrade that you mentioned earlier btw, especially if you can get a Lightning Facet for it. It's all quite expensive though, so it's possible you'll find okay gear for two or three other classes before you find the next thing for the Java.

I can get burnt out if I laser focus on just the one thing I want for one class and it takes a long time, so don't forget to enjoy the nice finds along the way that aren't necessarily useful for the Java :)
OP
You are right about getting java gear. It is very rare or expensive. Hahaha you are a 100% right about being öaser focused on getting gear that you forget to enjoy to play the game.

Guess i go with Chains of Honor. It will boost survivability and MF for both my MF sorc and the javazone if put in the shared stash and switch it around.

Have fun and let me know if i can help out one day with something.

Cheers

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...