Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   276 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 2 years ago
Other filters:

Description

Greetin's.

I'm looking for one or more people to do cooperative magic find games with me. It's hard to find a hell game that isn't a trading game, and when I join almost any game, I find that someone has teleported ahead and killed everything that I was going to kill. When I can find someone to play with, everyone seems to have some hack that picks up loot before it hits the Ground and I get nothing. I can solo bosses, but it often takes a long time, as I'm a summoner necro.

It would be best if you can do good single target damage, and benefit from being able to hide behind my tough minions when necessary. Also, you must be willing to communicate so we can come to a mutually agreeable split on loot. You can reply here, or find me in game. SuperCarcass #1673. Thanks for reading.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Greetin's.

I'm looking for one or more people to do cooperative magic find games with me. It's hard to find a hell game that isn't a trading game, and when I join almost any game, I find that someone has teleported ahead and killed everything that I was going to kill. When I can find someone to play with, everyone seems to have some hack that picks up loot before it hits the Ground and I get nothing. I can solo bosses, but it often takes a long time, as I'm a summoner necro.

It would be best if you can do good single target damage, and benefit from being able to hide behind my tough minions when necessary. Also, you must be willing to communicate so we can come to a mutually agreeable split on loot. You can reply here, or find me in game. SuperCarcass #1673. Thanks for reading.
go make a sorc like 99% of people in the game if you wanna mf. Aint nobody got time to walk to bosses to mf, plus, you need odd number of people in a group to increase drops. ciao
Like Here2Trade said, you need odd numbers to increase drops. 3 players is ideal unless people are powered up enough to solo MF areas at 5 or 7 players without losing much kill speed. You also get diminishing returns with every added 2 players.

Outside of playing with friends you're going to find it tough to find co-op MF partners. More common is split MF runs, where people split up and take different areas keeping all the loot for themselves, but still benefitting from the increased player count. But again, like Here2Trade said, sorceress is best for early MF'ing (without Enigma). You could do cows perhaps, but will still find it hard to keep up with pace in split MF game if you are struggling to deal much damage

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/mf-partner-americas-t225717.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

No users watching this Trade

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation