Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   421 views

Description

Hi

To make an extra money, specially when I'm about to go back to town (like after finishing my run), if I have space (generally on my
Horadric Cube
), I try to collect some items that would sell for 35k gold 😉🤑

So I wanted to know what items will always sell for 35K (or have very high chances).

From my own experience:
- Elite Body Armor, no matter type or status, seems to always sell for 35K (never tried low quality ones, but any other I've tried, I sold for 35K)
- Items with staff-mod that have +X to a L24/L30 skills seems to always sell for 35K too (at least the Wands, Druid Pets, Orbs and Barbarian Helms I can remember...🤔🤔)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi

To make an extra money, specially when I'm about to go back to town (like after finishing my run), if I have space (generally on my
Horadric Cube
), I try to collect some items that would sell for 35k gold 😉🤑

So I wanted to know what items will always sell for 35K (or have very high chances).

From my own experience:
- Elite Body Armor, no matter type or status, seems to always sell for 35K (never tried low quality ones, but any other I've tried, I sold for 35K)
- Items with staff-mod that have +X to a L24/L30 skills seems to always sell for 35K too (at least the Wands, Druid Pets, Orbs and Barbarian Helms I can remember...🤔🤔)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
I go for most-money-per-occupied-field, so I only collect and sell:
- wands (2 fields)
- sorceress orbs (2 fields)
- flawless skulls
If I collect 3 wands that only sell for 15k each, then I got 45k from 6 fields in the inventory, rather than 35k from 6 fields by selling an armour. And ideally 3x 35k = 105k. So I don't really bother looking at them.
I usually grab wands/orbs and body armor. After exceptional any body armor sells for 35k I think.

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
fraggykrueger wrote: 3 days ago
- flawless skulls
dont sell those skulls pls, and gems as well. they can be later used for cubing into perfect ones and reroll your magic or rare items.

Non-Ladder, Softcore. You may mix and match by rates below.
Hel
← 1
Festering Essence of Destruction

Hel
← 3
Perfect Amethyst

Hel
← 1
Ist
seansixsixsix wrote: 2 days ago
- flawless skulls
dont sell those skulls pls, and gems as well. they can be later used for cubing into perfect ones and reroll your magic or rare items.
Yes, I keep and upgrade and use gems. I don't for skulls though.

By the way, you currently have "sixsixsix" at the end of your name and a 66 on your like counter next to it. Might wanna screenshot that :)
OP
(just didn't "liked" @seansixsixsix's comment because of that 😝)
fraggykrueger wrote: 2 days ago
seansixsixsix wrote: 2 days ago
- flawless skulls
Yes, I keep and upgrade and use gems. I don't for skulls though.

By the way, you currently have "sixsixsix" at the end of your name and a 66 on your like counter next to it. Might wanna screenshot that :)

fraggykrueger wrote: 2 days ago

haha, nice spot, thanks. screenshot taken ::)

Non-Ladder, Softcore. You may mix and match by rates below.
Hel
← 1
Festering Essence of Destruction

Hel
← 3
Perfect Amethyst

Hel
← 1
Ist
OP
I'm following the wand + orb ideia 😉👍
I go for most-money-per-occupied-field, so I only collect and sell:
- wands (2 fields)
- sorceress orbs (2 fields)
- flawless skulls
If I collect 3 wands that only sell for 15k each, then I got 45k from 6 fields in the inventory, rather than 35k from 6 fields by selling an armour. And ideally 3x 35k = 105k. So I don't really bother looking at them.

Don’t you have trav barb?

Relax and have fun!
OP
No barb at the moment...
(will probably be my next char after make a "mule clean"...)
mockingbirdreal wrote: 3 hours ago

mockingbirdreal wrote: 3 hours ago
^^^This x1000.

A trav barb completely eliminated the need to sell items for gold for me. Average trav run gets me about 600k gold. Low end is 300k and high end is 1mil per run.
Selling items to a vendor is also such a hassle. I have not a single square of space available in my char inventories. I keep the cube in inventory and pick up items directly into my cube. You also can't open your cube while speaking with a vendor. Meaning, to sell my items, I'd have to move charms to my stash, move the items from cube into inventory, sell items, move charms back to inventory.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Now I have cain ID everything then either drop it onto the Ground (yes even 35k gold value items), and what I want to keep goes directly from cube to stash.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation