Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   118 views

Description

Hi

To make an extra money, specially when I'm about to go back to town (like after finishing my run), if I have space (generally on my
Horadric Cube
), I try to collect some items that would sell for 35k gold 😉🤑

So I wanted to know what items will always sell for 35K (or have very high chances).

From my own experience:
- Elite Body Armor, no matter type or status, seems to always sell for 35K (never tried low quality ones, but any other I've tried, I sold for 35K)
- Items with staff-mod that have +X to a L24/L30 skills seems to always sell for 35K too (at least the Wands, Druid Pets, Orbs and Barbarian Helms I can remember...🤔🤔)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi

To make an extra money, specially when I'm about to go back to town (like after finishing my run), if I have space (generally on my
Horadric Cube
), I try to collect some items that would sell for 35k gold 😉🤑

So I wanted to know what items will always sell for 35K (or have very high chances).

From my own experience:
- Elite Body Armor, no matter type or status, seems to always sell for 35K (never tried low quality ones, but any other I've tried, I sold for 35K)
- Items with staff-mod that have +X to a L24/L30 skills seems to always sell for 35K too (at least the Wands, Druid Pets, Orbs and Barbarian Helms I can remember...🤔🤔)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
I go for most-money-per-occupied-field, so I only collect and sell:
- wands (2 fields)
- sorceress orbs (2 fields)
- flawless skulls
If I collect 3 wands that only sell for 15k each, then I got 45k from 6 fields in the inventory, rather than 35k from 6 fields by selling an armour. And ideally 3x 35k = 105k. So I don't really bother looking at them.
I usually grab wands/orbs and body armor. After exceptional any body armor sells for 35k I think.

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...