Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   125 views

Description

Okay so thoughts on this subject. I get that people 'need' fast weapons because, breakpoints. Alright, is the issue then that the breakpoints are ill designed thus forcing folks to always use the same quickest bases? Or is there another solution out of this conundrum? I always get the feeling that not reaching certain BPs might be mitigated by huge boosts in damage output versus say, modifying the way BPs are calculated. What does the community think about this? I want to wield gigantic, high damage weapons again like I did in Classic. I don't like being 'forced' into a small pool of bases for every build in the game.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Okay so thoughts on this subject. I get that people 'need' fast weapons because, breakpoints. Alright, is the issue then that the breakpoints are ill designed thus forcing folks to always use the same quickest bases? Or is there another solution out of this conundrum? I always get the feeling that not reaching certain BPs might be mitigated by huge boosts in damage output versus say, modifying the way BPs are calculated. What does the community think about this? I want to wield gigantic, high damage weapons again like I did in Classic. I don't like being 'forced' into a small pool of bases for every build in the game.
for the ww barb, if u could get to 5 frames with a
War Pike
or
Thunder Maul
it would be worth it, but u can only go to 6 frames....

that's why i chose botd in a 2-handed CB-
4 frames and 600 ave damage
cf Grief same speed 400 ave damage

o/c for
Berserk
/
Concentrate
- good luck with a 2 hand weapon...

mhlg 1188

Americas PC
ghostpos wrote: 6 hours ago
Attack speed is also a matter of survival for some builds. A Strafezon build requires placing virtually all your attribute points in dexterity. Attack speed then becomes important for mana and life leech for survival.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)
OP
Thank goodness for Breath of the Dying. Yeah I guess I'm just annoyed at the lack of theory crafting options for two-handed melee builds. To be fair, I know nothing about the amazon world as I'm aware bases like
Matriarchal Spear
can slap.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...