Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   149 views

Description

Firefox, latest update, with adblockers disabled on this site, and only site I ever have issues is this one.
Just typing this has major lag in input.

I also noticed that recently I don't see those video ads that used to load when page loads.

it's a great resource site but seriously what have you done to it that it's so laggy?

when I found it it wasn't even remotely laggy, what happened?

I even had a case where browsing database on this site crashed browser

Can be used to make Runewords:

Firefox, latest update, with adblockers disabled on this site, and only site I ever have issues is this one.
Just typing this has major lag in input.

I also noticed that recently I don't see those video ads that used to load when page loads.

it's a great resource site but seriously what have you done to it that it's so laggy?

when I found it it wasn't even remotely laggy, what happened?

I even had a case where browsing database on this site crashed browser
Request fulfilledby Blubbalutsch20 hours agoGo to post
also latest firefox here and no problems. Have you tried cleaning the cache with ctrl + f5? What other plugins have you got? Try starting firefox with bare profile, look https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pr ... cale=en-US

ShadowHeart 2601Moderator

Europe PC
I just tested the site a bit on a clean Firefox installation and noticed no lag whatsoever. I clicked around in forums and in the database, searched and filtered, and there was no noticeable lag. No lag while typing a forum post either. Tried both logged out (so that I have ads) and logged in (so that I don't have ads). Not sure why you're experiencing lag. Maybe someone else has a good idea.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
also latest firefox here and no problems. Have you tried cleaning the cache with ctrl + f5? What other plugins have you got? Try starting firefox with bare profile, look https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pr ... cale=en-US
This post was marked as the best answer.

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service. If u get item otherwise, retract ur pending offer. Edit ur post or post "retracted" to do so.
OP
tried clearing cache and that helped

Necrarch 2020Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
As for the ads, if you Donate, you won't see them ever, which definitely helps your browser too, so feel free to give a bit for the site we love :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...