Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   81 views

Description

Hello!

I am thinking of buying D2 resurrected however I have one problem... I need to almost always play without having my laptop plugged in and I do not have the best battery life. Any 3d graphics game will drain my battery extremely quickly however games like the first Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition works very well! Baldur's Gate for example drains my battery less than when I am surfing the web and I can play for hours.
However, even games with horrible graphics like the Old School Runescape will completely drain my battery very quickly.
So my question is how much 3D graphics are there in the remastered Diablo 2? Should I buy it or should I buy the oldschool version?

Thankful for help!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello!

I am thinking of buying D2 resurrected however I have one problem... I need to almost always play without having my laptop plugged in and I do not have the best battery life. Any 3d graphics game will drain my battery extremely quickly however games like the first Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition works very well! Baldur's Gate for example drains my battery less than when I am surfing the web and I can play for hours.
However, even games with horrible graphics like the Old School Runescape will completely drain my battery very quickly.
So my question is how much 3D graphics are there in the remastered Diablo 2? Should I buy it or should I buy the oldschool version?

Thankful for help!
D2R is way more demanding than the old Diablo 2. I'd say if Runescape will drain your battery quickly, D2R will even more.

But there is a hotkey for switching to the old D2 graphics.

I guess the battery of your laptop can't be swapped?

ElSolDolLol

For low items I also accept: Perfect Amys,
Ral
Hel
, Tokens, Keys. Please don't offer runes lower than
Pul
(with the named exceptions).

NO PM OFFERS PLEASE! BE FAIR AND WRITE INTO THE THREAD :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation