Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   139 views

Description

Because my boys are really into this game - as I was myself in my youth 😁 - but because of their age and for good reasons have "restricted media time", I wanted to get them something "unique" about the game which does not require playing it 😉 Therefore I came up with the idea to vectorize all runes and make a Shirt with the runeword of their choice (I am not a graphic artist or designer and have only optimized the bitmaps and vectorised them with Adobe Illustrator). I have found a good T-shirt printing company and below you can see the first result of the print:
At least here in Germany it is not exactly cheap to print customised T-shirts with good quality (hey, but Enigma armors aren´t cheap, are they? 😉). Meanwhile I switched to the original rune style and ordered a second shirt with Enigma (for my son who plays a Wind Druid), one with Fortitude (for my son who plays a Zealer Pally) and one with Chains of Honor (for myself 😉).

For legal reasons I can't provide the runes and print templates here, of course. However, if anyone is interested and would like to have a shirt made by a print shop, please send me a PM with your e-mail address. I will then be happy to send you the files for your personal use.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Because my boys are really into this game - as I was myself in my youth 😁 - but because of their age and for good reasons have "restricted media time", I wanted to get them something "unique" about the game which does not require playing it 😉 Therefore I came up with the idea to vectorize all runes and make a Shirt with the runeword of their choice (I am not a graphic artist or designer and have only optimized the bitmaps and vectorised them with Adobe Illustrator). I have found a good T-shirt printing company and below you can see the first result of the print:
At least here in Germany it is not exactly cheap to print customised T-shirts with good quality (hey, but Enigma armors aren´t cheap, are they? 😉). Meanwhile I switched to the original rune style and ordered a second shirt with Enigma (for my son who plays a Wind Druid), one with Fortitude (for my son who plays a Zealer Pally) and one with Chains of Honor (for myself 😉).

For legal reasons I can't provide the runes and print templates here, of course. However, if anyone is interested and would like to have a shirt made by a print shop, please send me a PM with your e-mail address. I will then be happy to send you the files for your personal use.

After a 20 year break from D2 I started playing D2R in 2024 with my sons (9 and 10 years old)
Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1/+2 (Germany)
Online workdays: casually from 19:00-21:00
Online weekends: casually midday to evening
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
I would like to have those as patches. Looks great!

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service. If u get item otherwise, retract ur pending offer. Edit ur post or post "retracted" to do so.
Cool stuff.
For an "untrained"eye it's just an ordinary T-shirt, but if you stumble on some D2 player he will definitely recognize the "good stuff".
Looks awasome!

Non-Ladder, Softcore. You may trade with me with any
Ist
Hel
or Gem combination by rates below.
Ist
= 5
Hel
& 1
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems
OP
Florian_G wrote: 1 hour ago
Cool stuff.
For an "untrained"eye it's just an ordinary T-shirt, but if you stumble on some D2 player he will definitely recognize the "good stuff".
This was exactly what I had in mind when I made them 😉
The boys can even wear it when they go to school without getting "weird" questions from their teachers 😁

After a 20 year break from D2 I started playing D2R in 2024 with my sons (9 and 10 years old)
OP
Blubbalutsch wrote: 2 hours ago
I would like to have those as patches. Looks great!
Do you want the final print template of the Enigma or/and the single open files (Runes in Illustrator format and font files)?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...