Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   257 views

Description

so i'm not terribly knowledgable about this game. I've been playing an amazon with a friend of mine and loosely following suggestions from a maxroll guide. as of right now i'm using what appears to be the usual suspects: Lore, Rhyme, Stealth. will craft a Peace armor soon, too.

as i progress through nightmare, what should i on the lookout for, item-wise? where should i farm? which things are worth keeping for later?

focusing on
Lightning Fury
, i'm level 45 right now, and we just started act 2 nm. this site is great but there's just so many items i'm not even sure where to start. any javazon enthusiasts who could point me in the right direction, i would greatly appreciate the help.

cheers

Can be used to make Runewords:

so i'm not terribly knowledgable about this game. I've been playing an amazon with a friend of mine and loosely following suggestions from a maxroll guide. as of right now i'm using what appears to be the usual suspects: Lore, Rhyme, Stealth. will craft a Peace armor soon, too.

as i progress through nightmare, what should i on the lookout for, item-wise? where should i farm? which things are worth keeping for later?

focusing on
Lightning Fury
, i'm level 45 right now, and we just started act 2 nm. this site is great but there's just so many items i'm not even sure where to start. any javazon enthusiasts who could point me in the right direction, i would greatly appreciate the help.

cheers
For me personally, as an amazon, I will not go for Peace. my suggestion to you is that

1. start your preparation for nm act 4 now while you are in act 2. in the nm act 4, you will face many mobs that are immune to lightning.
2. start from level 45-50, I will start preparing for hell meaning all skill points onwards would be allocated for a secondary skill for hell difficulty lightning immuned mobs.
3. I would go for Smoke rather than Peace as more resistance will be anticipated, and Smoke is really cheap.

If under geared, I would also spend some time with nm mophisto if dolls are not problem for you, farming some rings,
Boots
or amulets.

Gambing for a pair gloves that have increase attack speed AND + to your amazon skills would be also nice. Get a low level char to around level 14, and gamble for a Death two piece isnt bad at all, so you could get rid of Rhyme for something else. but for MF, I would use Rhyme.

Other way to look at it, is to respec. I would full on
Valkyrie
and then transition to bowzon for
Strafe
using an unique bow or Harmony. my lovely
Valkyrie
would carry me to the very end of the game.

If you every find an
Ist
on your way, get a Delirium would be super fun when you using
Lightning Fury
or
Strafe
, haha, at least for me.

Non-Ladder, Softcore. You may trade with me with any
Ist
Hel
or Gem combination by rates below.
Ist
= 5
Hel
& 1
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems
OP
seansixsixsix wrote: 2 days ago
For me personally, as an amazon, I will not go for Peace. my suggestion to you is that

1. start your preparation for nm act 4 now while you are in act 2. in the nm act 4, you will face many mobs that are immune to lightning.
2. start from level 45-50, I will start preparing for hell meaning all skill points onwards would be allocated for a secondary skill for hell difficulty lightning immuned mobs.
3. I would go for Smoke rather than Peace as more resistance will be anticipated, and Smoke is really cheap.

If under geared, I would also spend some time with nm mophisto if dolls are not problem for you, farming some rings,
Boots
or amulets.

Gambing for a pair gloves that have increase attack speed AND + to your amazon skills would be also nice. Get a low level char to around level 14, and gamble for a Death two piece isnt bad at all, so you could get rid of Rhyme for something else. but for MF, I would use Rhyme.

Other way to look at it, is to respec. I would full on
Valkyrie
and then transition to bowzon for
Strafe
using an unique bow or Harmony. my lovely
Valkyrie
would carry me to the very end of the game.

If you every find an
Ist
on your way, get a Delirium would be super fun when you using
Lightning Fury
or
Strafe
, haha, at least for me.
thank you for replying! i will consider the respec, certainly. for now the lightening Fury seems to be working fine, but i hadn't anticipated the problem in nm act 4. funny because i was levelling oriented around
Exploding Arrow
for nomal, and felt like i hit a wall in act 4 also.

can you elucidate "gamble for a Death two piece"? pardon my newness, but i'm not sure what you mean by that. a two piece?

again thanks for the advice.
can you elucidate "gamble for a Death two piece"? pardon my newness, but i'm not sure what you mean by that. a two piece?
It is the
Death's Guard
+
Death's Hand
. put them togather, you would get a MASSIVE increase attack speed, cannot be frozen, +15 all res. You can also find them on your way, they are quite common drop. but it might take one or two million gold to gamble, make sure using a low level char to do that since Death set is a very low level set.

Death's Guard
only gives you two rows of the potion slots. you can upgrade it using the Recipe: recipes/recipe-exceptional-version-of-s ... 85809.html

Non-Ladder, Softcore. You may trade with me with any
Ist
Hel
or Gem combination by rates below.
Ist
= 5
Hel
& 1
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Advertisment