Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4351 replies   702748 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 2588Moderator

Europe PC
🚨 SC Ladder Walk 🚨

Host: FBI
Region: Asia
Time: 2024-09-03T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks for hosting FBI, you can follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

(in about 1.5 hours)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Europe PC
🚨 SC Ladder Walk 🚨

Host: FBI
Time: 2024-09-04T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks for hosting FBI, you can follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Europe PC
🚨 SC Ladder Walk 🚨

Host: 문킹콩
Time: 2024-09-05T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks for hosting 문킹콩, you can follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs closer to the walk.

------------------------------------

🚨 SC Ladder Walk 🚨

Host: 드림호야
Time: 2024-09-05T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks for hosting 드림호야, you can follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs closer to the walk.

------------------------------------

Europe PC
🚨 SC Ladder Walk 🚨

Time: 2024-09-06T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks for hosting 문킹콩, you can follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

—————————————————————

🚨 SC Ladder Walk 🚨

Host: FBI멀더
Time: 2024-09-06T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks for hosting, FBI멀더! You can follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

—————————————————————

🚨 SC Ladder Walk 🚨

Host: Help요청
Time: 2024-09-06T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks for hosting Help요청! There is no stream.

—————————————————————

Europe PC
NOTE: Added 2 more walks to the post above, so there's 3 walks total today.

Europe PC
🚨 SC Ladder Walk 🚨

Server: Asia
Time: 2024-09-08T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thank you for hosting, FBI멀더. You can follow along with his stream in #twitch-plugs closer to the walk.

Europe PC
🚨 SC Ladder Walk 🚨

Region: TBD
Time: 2024-09-08T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks for hosting, 문킹콩! You can follow along in #twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

https://bj.afreecatv.com/godmoon11

Europe PC
🚨 SC Ladder Walk 🚨

Host: @Sageathor
Region: Americas
Time: 2024-09-08T22:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks for hosting, @Sageathor! You can follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

https://www.twitch.tv/sageathor

Europe PC
🚨 Daily SC Ladder Walks 🚨

Time: Every day BETWEEN 11:00 UTC and 13:00 UTC.

To be clear: This is a SINGLE DAILY walk with a one hour time window, NOT two walks!

Until further notice FBI will be walking every day between these times.

---

Clarification on the walk times:
Time zone Time
PDT Between  4 am  and  6 am
EDT Between  7 am  and  9 am
UTC Between  11:00  and  13:00
CEST Between  13:00  and  15:00
KST Between  20:00  and  22:00
This will continue every day until further notice.

EDIT: The time window for each walk was changed (expanded from 1 hour to 2 hours)

Europe PC
There will be multiple SCL walks in the nest couple of hours:

1. 2024-09-14T12:10:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (in ~4 minutes)
2. 2024-09-14T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (this is today's daily walk by FBI as mentioned above)
3. 2024-09-14T14:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

All on Asia SCL

Europe PC
🚨 Multiple SC Ladder Walks 🚨

Hosts: MdReven and TheEndowedDad
Region: Americas (plus possibly EU)
Time: 2024-09-15T03:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

They will be finishing off EU (if it doesn't walk on its own - sitting at 5/6 right now) first, followed by two additional walks on Americas.

There's no stream, they are just members on D2R Clone Hunters who decided together to host some walks.

Europe PC
🚨🚨🚨 HARDCORE LADDER WALK 🚨🚨🚨

Host: OverDosed Gaming
Region: TBD on Stream
Time: söndag 15 september 2024 kl. 18:00 om 2 timmar

This is the first public Hardcore Walk of Ladder 8.

Thanks so much for hosting OverDosed Gaming! You can follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...