Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   619 views

Description

Seems that the
Terror
zones not active since yesterday. Could anybody confirm?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Seems that the
Terror
zones not active since yesterday. Could anybody confirm?

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash! Also have some free stuff available.

ShadowHeart 2586Moderator

Europe PC
Did you accidentally turn off
Terror
Zones? It's a checkbox in the game creation settings. When you create a new game via lobby with a character that doesn't have access to
Terror
Zones, it might become unticked by default for other characters too until you change it. I think it can also happen with non-lobby games (created with the play button), but I'm not sure what causes it in that case.

Necrarch ran into this too (not having
Terror
zones), as he mentioned in this post: post3756727.html#p3756727
And here he confirmed (in the same thread) that the checkbox had indeed become unticked: post3758064.html#p3758064

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Pipp 22

Amazon Americas PC
zones are working for me
OP
ShadowHeart wrote: 2 weeks ago
Did you accidentally turn off
Terror
Zones? It's a checkbox in the game creation settings. When you create a new game via lobby with a character that doesn't have access to
Terror
Zones, it might become unticked by default for other characters too until you change it. I think it can also happen with non-lobby games (created with the play button), but I'm not sure what causes it in that case.

Necrarch ran into this too (not having
Terror
zones), as he mentioned in this post: post3756727.html#p3756727
And here he confirmed (in the same thread) that the checkbox had indeed become unticked: post3758064.html#p3758064
Thanks for the hints! Will check that. I created the games without lobby and played on different accounts.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution

Europe PC
If you create games without lobby, then the game creation settings can be found by clicking the little gear icon near the play button. That will bring up a popup with the game creation settings.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Necrarch 1977Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Yup, one day, the checkbox unchecked itself with no action from me, had to put it back manually. Might be your issue.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus
OP
Necrarch wrote: 2 weeks ago
Yup, one day, the checkbox unchecked itself with no action from me, had to put it back manually. Might be your issue.
That sounds reasonable and I suppose the same happened to me. I recently tested on a notebook where the checkbox is activated. Works fine there. So will check the setting when I am back on main pc.
Seems Blizzard often forget some settings. Sometimes the text of the life display disapear, sometimes the mana display, sometimes both.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution

Europe PC
dejavue wrote: 2 weeks ago
Sometimes the text of the life display disapear, sometimes the mana display, sometimes both.
Clicking the orbs actually works as a toggle on/off for the life/mana display. It's quite easy to click one of the orbs by accident during hectic gameplay moments.

My mind is blown by this. Had no idea why the numbers would come and go. Thanks.

Feel free to make offers of any currency item:

Pgems, Keys, essences/tokens or runes. Always ISO
Ral
/
Amn
/Psapphire/Pruby
OP
If you create games without lobby, then the game creation settings can be found by clicking the little gear icon near the play button. That will bring up a popup with the game creation settings.
Yep, can confirm that the checkbox for
Terror
zones wasn't checked. I am very sure that I havn't switched it off. After I logged in a second time the checkbox was again not checked but now I know where I can switch it back. Thanks for the hint!

Also the info about the orbs is very interesting. I wasn't aware about the fact that you can switch it by clicking.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
dejavue wrote: 2 weeks ago
If you create games without a lobby, then the game creation settings can be found by clicking the little gear icon near the play button. That will bring up a popup with the game creation settings.
Yep, can confirm that the checkbox for
Terror
zones wasn't checked. I am very sure that I haven't switched it off. After I logged in a second time, the checkbox was again not checked, but now I know where I can switch it back. Thanks for the hint!

Also, the info about the orbs is very interesting. I wasn't aware about the fact that you can switch it by clicking.
I read everything on your post about this ā€œNo
Terror
zonesā€ issue. To me, it seemed it's not enough to understand why or how the checkbox being toggled or not. However, I did encounter such issue for self-leveling character from 2 accounts on 2 different computers.
Account A: LVL90 sor ā€” TZ is on. Account B: LVL 40 pal ā€” TZ is off.
The process is a normal rush on nightmare level, nothing special. A joined B's game to rush and level B to lvl 60 then go to Hell level, rush again till complete hell level. B's game setting remained no TZ checked during the rush.
After rush, I started to use A to create a game through Play button, and suddenly I noticed I had no TZ info on my screen when automap's on. That is so weird because I always toggle TZ after the 1st time completion of a hell game. And I am pretty sure I didn't touch it after the 1st time. What made that happen, I wonder.
The only thing happened is A rushed and leveled B for x times in the no TZ's games. Could this be the reason? I don't know. It might be.
Due to my laziness and I don't remember how many games I did, I didn't try to reproduce such issue. However, I do hope someone else who had a similar issue could identify the cause.
I had the same issue and I was wondering why I can't see
Terror
zones.

If you joined an online game where
Terror
zones were disabled, then in your settings it will be disabled for your regular games. You need to go to options and just enable it again.

At least this is what happened in my example :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation