diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
22 replies   771 views

Description

Description by fredkid

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1977Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
To come back to the initial question, i'd answer "both" : use gold to gamble, and spare pskulls to reroll, especially if you're SSF and can't easily trade for Ists :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus

d2jsp 90

PC
Skaijuice wrote: 3 weeks ago
d2jsp wrote: 3 weeks ago
Just use the infinite gold bug.
bro changed his name from that lame
Balrog Blade
to the site that shalt be mentioned L-M-A-O
Why lame sword? This is one of the two swords (
Frostwind
too) that allowed you to become immortal in LoD. We also reworked it in PD2 to make it viable.
site that shalt be mentioned
I don't know what site you're talking about.
fredkid wrote: 3 weeks ago
Tell me more 🤔

The only infinite money trick I remember involves the "Holiday special effect" that cut prices by 50%. But who knows when it will happen again...
Yes, this. You don't have to do it manually, there are autoclickers that imitate the behavior of a real player. But if someone is afraid of getting banned for an autoclicker, you can change the UI with a mod and add the ability to sell an item from a weapon slot. If you want to simplify it even more, just connect a gamepad and sell manually. Of course I give this advice for playing offline, but no one has ever been banned online.

Good day to you partner!
I'm Saul Goodman and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. 🏴‍☠️

d2jsp 90

PC
fredkid wrote: 3 weeks ago
Tell me more 🤔

The only infinite money trick I remember involves the "Holiday special effect" that cut prices by 50%. But who knows when it will happen again...
d2jsp wrote: 3 weeks ago
Just use the infinite gold bug.
I will not write here about third-party programs or mods, only the manual method.

First of all, you need to find a
War Scythe
with the Grinding mod from
Charsi
. I think WS gives the most gold when sold. You will also need the
Gheed's Fortune
for -15% price reduction.
After that, switch to the old graphics mode, buy and sell using the button on the panel at
Charsi
until your chest is full.

If you have a gamepad, you can sell in D2R-graphics mode.

(xbox-pad) Hold or double-click A-button tu buy;

(xbox-pad) Hold X-button to sell;

As you can see, using this method you get ~33k gold in 3 seconds on a level 94 character or ~650k in a minute.

ShadowHeart wrote: 3 weeks ago
This is obvious intentional exploit of a bug, which Blizzard's ToS explicitly calls a cheat.
Blizzard wrote:
cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard (whether accomplished using hardware, software, a combination thereof, or otherwise), influencing and/or facilitating gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;
Do it at your own risk. I don't think there's actually much risk of being banned for this, but I'm not an authority on the matter so don't quote me on that.
This is true. Even though using this method will 99.9% not result in a ban, I disclaim responsibility and recommend using it only offline.

If you approach the issue philosophically, then this is not really a bug, because before you can mine gold this way, you need to make an effort and level up your character as much as possible to get more gold.

Also, if someone decides to use autoclickers, it is better to use a secondary account bought on the -67% sale (advice for the paranoid, so as not to lose all your characters and stuff in case of a ban. Although I do not know of any cases of ban for this method, unlike using bots). From my experience, I can say that it pays off in a couple of days of gold trading (of course, if you have regular customers who are willing to pay for gold).

Good day to you partner!
I'm Saul Goodman and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. 🏴‍☠️

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...