Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   209 views

Description

Hi, I'm looking for people who love to do a guild on Diablo2r. I play this game since 2002 and love it more and more.
But my friend prefer play New Fps. Instead of Farming.
So I'm looking for People to play Chill and friendly.
I mean shared the loot, and trade to get Best or original build.
Thinking about use this guild to try some speedrun, or help other New player who strugle.
Also some pvp too. Personaly I prefer low level pvp but the guild can do high level too.
I was thinking about a small group with no obligation. Just come play d2 the way you like with friend. And if alchemy work run New ladder.
I'm french but english Will be use between guild member.
The purpose of guild is to have fun, and help each other. Between member priorize free gift. Trade or kill other players as you want.
And I m pretty sure that we Will be know as the most rich, fun, and dangerous guild. Lol. Just DM me if my idea talk to you.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi, I'm looking for people who love to do a guild on Diablo2r. I play this game since 2002 and love it more and more.
But my friend prefer play New Fps. Instead of Farming.
So I'm looking for People to play Chill and friendly.
I mean shared the loot, and trade to get Best or original build.
Thinking about use this guild to try some speedrun, or help other New player who strugle.
Also some pvp too. Personaly I prefer low level pvp but the guild can do high level too.
I was thinking about a small group with no obligation. Just come play d2 the way you like with friend. And if alchemy work run New ladder.
I'm french but english Will be use between guild member.
The purpose of guild is to have fun, and help each other. Between member priorize free gift. Trade or kill other players as you want.
And I m pretty sure that we Will be know as the most rich, fun, and dangerous guild. Lol. Just DM me if my idea talk to you.
Unfortunately I play on xbox, otherwise I would totally do this with you! I speak French too, but my English is fine ;-)

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

Necrarch 1697Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Salut Cleo !

There are a few Bnet groups around that tried to start to make group runs, etc. They are not super active, but it may work :)

I'll summon @Skaijuice who is the admin for one of them.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

mhlg 888

Americas PC
Knappogue wrote: 2 weeks ago
Unfortunately I play on xbox, otherwise I would totally do this with you! I speak French too, but my English is fine ;-)
The lack of cross platform play is yet another Blizzard oversight! There would be so much more going on if people using different hardware could join each other in a game.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation