Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   609 views

Description

Good morning D2IO & Sanctuary,

Been a minute since my last post and video and I am excited to unveil a brand new video series that I intend to continue pending market feedback.

All too often we find ourselves manually leveraging different Drop Calculators and resources to ultimately determine where is the best zone to farm X item, and what areas + target monsters do I need to ultimately focus on to put myself in the best position to acquire quickly.

Too many existing videos on this topic (in the wild) tend to elongate these answers and tend to be filled with fluff. For me, I wanted to optimize the process to make these new videos into snackable content that gets right to the point.

Kicking off the inaugural series is the coveted
Harlequin Crest

Nested within you will find:
  • What is its Treasure Class & Quality Level
  • How Early can I find it
  • How did Terrorized Zones adjust the landscape
  • What are the primary target monsters & areas to find it quickly

Cheers - hope you guys enjoy the first take.

War the Wise
Description by Th3ory

Can be used to make Runewords:

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Good morning D2IO & Sanctuary,

Been a minute since my last post and video and I am excited to unveil a brand new video series that I intend to continue pending market feedback.

All too often we find ourselves manually leveraging different Drop Calculators and resources to ultimately determine where is the best zone to farm X item, and what areas + target monsters do I need to ultimately focus on to put myself in the best position to acquire quickly.

Too many existing videos on this topic (in the wild) tend to elongate these answers and tend to be filled with fluff. For me, I wanted to optimize the process to make these new videos into snackable content that gets right to the point.

Kicking off the inaugural series is the coveted
Harlequin Crest

Nested within you will find:
  • What is its Treasure Class & Quality Level
  • How Early can I find it
  • How did Terrorized Zones adjust the landscape
  • What are the primary target monsters & areas to find it quickly

Cheers - hope you guys enjoy the first take.

War the Wise

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Wait, wait, wait...so you don't immediately get banned from YouTube if you don't turn every '3 minutes of information' video into 20+ minutes of click bait like everyone else?! Oh my...

Seriously though, I like the idea. Considering how long it takes to go through the various different drop calc settings, depending on what you're after, this'd be great to give the still-farming folks a quick and easy reference.

I would however strongly suggest that you (IRL) craft and actually wear whatever item that video is about for the entirety of the video. Not just edit it in for the cover image. Just...because... :P
<3
OP

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 3 weeks ago
craft and actually wear whatever item that video is about for the entirety of the video
You are the third person to tell me that! It would be fun to figure stuff out over time. I can probably do that randomly to add a comedic twist.

My general hypothesis on this video series was, let's be blunt, humans in invariably lazy. So let me do the work for you, leveraging the current leading Drop Calc out there. Which by the way, many still are very much unaware of.

In the end, you still need to use the calc to input your meta information, but in broad strokes, this provides some helpful information for a handful (hopefully).

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Th3ory wrote: 3 weeks ago
You are the third person to tell me that! It would be fun to figure stuff out over time. I can probably do that randomly to add a comedic twist.
[..]
I can't for the life of me remember who it was but I did once stumble across a random streamer (can't even recall the platform) who for his sorc farming sessions was actually rocking a handmade
Shako
and oculus irl...it definitely added quite a bit to the show :)

Necrarch 1615Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Thanks Theory, great and concise content.

Cheers !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Necrarch wrote: 2 weeks ago
Thanks Theory, great and concise content.

Cheers !
Cheers, appreciate the kind note, Necrarch. Hopefully YT gives it a bit more oxygen given its low view count, but such is life.

I am traveling next week, so trying to get the 2nd one done before I leave so I can release

Necrarch 1615Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Side note: actually got my first self found
Shako
about a week or two ago - very funny you did that one now.

Please do one about perfect Griffon next so that I can drop one ! XD

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Necrarch wrote: 2 weeks ago
Side note: actually got my first self found
Shako
about a week or two ago - very funny you did that one now.

Please do one about perfect Griffon next so that I can drop one ! XD
LETS GO!

The running joke on my Grail was how long it took me to get my first, and I think I have 2-3 total know off-hand. It was only appropriate to make this my inaugural kick off.

Griffon can definitely be on the turn after this next one that I hope to start this week.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...