Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   363 views

Description

There lived a formidable Barbarian known far and wide as Pelle he loved horking a little to much especially corrupted rouges they smelled the best as far as demons go. Pelle possessed an extraordinary talent that has lead him to develop an unquenchable thirst for horking, the art of plundering
Fallen
foes for their riches. Renowned for his prowess, Pelle's horking exploits were the stuff of legends. Ever since he got his two
Ist
'ed suicide branches the problem has grown with the ability to hork so many corpses so fast and smooth.

However, Pelle's insatiable appetite for horking would soon lead him to his best hork ever with the notorious leader of the corrupted rogues, Cold Crow. This nefarious bandit queen had terrorized the land for years, her cunning and cruelty unmatched.

One terrorized day, as Pelle roamed the
Cold Plains
killing everything in sight to make fresh corpses to hork, he stumbled upon a band of Cold Crow's corrupted rogues lurking in the shadows. Undeterred by the danger, Pelle charged into battle, his trusty phase blades gleaming in the sunlight.

The corrupted rogues, sensing Pelle's lust for loot, unleashed a volley of
Arrows
in a desperate attempt to
Fend
him off. Pelle was undaunted, his horking instincts finely tuned. With each
Fallen
rogue, he descended upon their lifeless bodies a berserker gone mad, seizing their possessions with careful scrutiny.

As the battle raged on, Pelle's horking
Frenzy
reached a fever pitch. He tore through the minions and entered The Cave. Cold Crow was waiting and when Pelle saw her glowing skin in the pale light his lust for finding an item was at its peak. She died with just a swing of his Greif and as he horked her still warm body their skin touched as his
Wire Fleece
slipped on her Black red blood still pumping from her lifeless body. Out came a unique
Diadem
he was now hooked far deeper than before he realized as he teleported away to the next Elite. There will be no end to the horking for Pelle his lust only grows.

Anyone else got a Barb with this problem.

Can be used to make Runewords:

There lived a formidable Barbarian known far and wide as Pelle he loved horking a little to much especially corrupted rouges they smelled the best as far as demons go. Pelle possessed an extraordinary talent that has lead him to develop an unquenchable thirst for horking, the art of plundering
Fallen
foes for their riches. Renowned for his prowess, Pelle's horking exploits were the stuff of legends. Ever since he got his two
Ist
'ed suicide branches the problem has grown with the ability to hork so many corpses so fast and smooth.

However, Pelle's insatiable appetite for horking would soon lead him to his best hork ever with the notorious leader of the corrupted rogues, Cold Crow. This nefarious bandit queen had terrorized the land for years, her cunning and cruelty unmatched.

Cold Plains
killing everything in sight to make fresh corpses to hork, he stumbled upon a band of Cold Crow's corrupted rogues lurking in the shadows. Undeterred by the danger, Pelle charged into battle, his trusty phase blades gleaming in the sunlight.

Arrows
Fend
Fallen
rogue, he descended upon their lifeless bodies a berserker gone mad, seizing their possessions with careful scrutiny.

Frenzy
reached a fever pitch. He tore through the minions and entered The Cave. Cold Crow was waiting and when Pelle saw her glowing skin in the pale light his lust for finding an item was at its peak. She died with just a swing of his Greif and as he horked her still warm body their skin touched as his
Wire Fleece
slipped on her Black red blood still pumping from her lifeless body. Out came a unique
Diadem
he was now hooked far deeper than before he realized as he teleported away to the next Elite. There will be no end to the horking for Pelle his lust only grows.

If I don't list anything specific for what I want for it just make an offer.

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Hey may wish to explore the offerings of his local community center and look for a horkers anonymous group there.

Necrarch 1616Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
A nice one.
For the side note, Pelle in French means shovel.

Shovelling through the dead bodies does seem a fun activity for him, so I think it's a completely appropriate name !

Happy horking and GG for your super hork ! (Hope that Cold Crow did not have any children, unless he'll be a mother horker... --> Ok, I am already out !)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

M1ck 332

Europe PC
KillingestGOLDENAK47 wrote: 3 weeks ago
Fallen
Ist

Cold Plains

Arrows
Fend
Fallen

Frenzy
Wire Fleece
Diadem

The
Diadem
we need to know the roll, don't keep us in suspense.

This is gold, excuse the pun. Love the name too :).
OP
It was not a perfect roll but not the worst my Javazon RobinWright wears it proudly still while she murders cows for me. It has -4/+5 lightning facet in it now, so it rolled perfect on the - lightning res -20 so I was super happy about that. Then on the + damage a low roll +11. Been playing this game for years this is my first self found one.

If I don't list anything specific for what I want for it just make an offer.

M1ck 332

Europe PC
KillingestGOLDENAK47 wrote: 3 weeks ago
It was not a perfect roll but not the worst my Javazon RobinWright wears it proudly still while she murders cows for me. It has -4/+5 lightning facet in it now, so it rolled perfect on the - lightning res -20 so I was super happy about that. Then on the + damage a low roll +11. Been playing this game for years this is my first self found one.
Very nice on the defense and top roll on the base negative lightning resistance. I'd be happy with that congrats :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...