Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   186 views

Description

Lost internet for a few days and when I log back into the site all of my listings are missing. What the hell?? Is this a glitch or does the site delete trades after a certain amount of time?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Lost internet for a few days and when I log back into the site all of my listings are missing. What the hell?? Is this a glitch or does the site delete trades after a certain amount of time?

mhlg 867

Americas PC
imkincaid wrote: 2 months ago
Trades automatically expire and are deleted after about 3 days if you're not here to keep them alive by bumping them.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

TheDoo 229

Europe PC
mhlg wrote: 2 months ago
imkincaid wrote: 2 months ago
Trades automatically expire and are deleted after about 3 days if you're not here to keep them alive by bumping them.
This. You may ask why? -It's actually great for data management since it filters the members who haven't used this site for some time and auto-deletes their offers thus prevents base to overflow with unused/irrelevant data. I would personally prefer that this is longer (for a period of 5-7 days) since I have a medical condition and it happens that I literally cannot get up from bed/access site for days straight, but I kinda worked around it [asked someone to check every other day if bump all button was pressed and if not to press it]... But yeah, basically they auto-delete for the sake of preserving server's performance to top shape, tidy up inactive users and their offers and keep things relevant and up-to-date.

P.S. We had a "freeze all trades button" but as far as I know it was bugging out and not working properly (deleting random trades -- something like that) so they removed that option for the best. :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...