Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3324 replies   469342 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 886

Americas PC
Bisu wrote: 3 months ago
mhlg wrote: 3 months ago
Mixed information. According to clone hunters the SCNL DCLONES got moved to a little earlier due to Tombs TZ, but MOTJ still has it scheduled on top the hour. I found a post on MOTJ that confirms the walks were moved up. My apologies. Even the Clone Hunters didn't know until after the first walk was done.
Good to know. Thanks for the update! <3
Some of the MOTJ group really love running their Tombs TZ. They do lots of group runs and that's a favorite, apparently enough to break the schedule. Next week I'll keep an eye on the upcoming TZ runs. :D

I tend to skip most of them because of the hour, but every now and then a good group run is fun.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Necrarch 1695Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
SC NL Asia walked at 2 am CET

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
SC NL Asia walked at 10:25 pm CET
Action on SC NL Asia several walks... jump in!

Edit: 4 walks till now

2024-02-13T17:38:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-02-13T17:41:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-02-13T18:03:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-02-13T18:13:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash! Also have some free stuff available.
Asia SC NL walks!

18:45 CET
OP

Bisu 371

PC
Sharksin wrote: 2 months ago
Asia SC NL walks!

18:45 CET
Asia SCNL just turned 2/6. Another one might be coming.

Edit: guess not... for now =)
OP

Bisu 371

PC
Asia SCNL walked at 9:57 PST.

mhlg 886

Americas PC
mhlg wrote: 3 months ago
Weekly reminder MOTJ Will be doing 2 x DCLONE

Host: Members of the Jury Discord

Region: NA

February 9, 2024 2:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
February 9, 2024 2:15 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
There is an MOTJ walk scheduled for:

February 16, 2024 2:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

mhlg 886

Americas PC
Tonight's MOTJ walk will be on time.

OP

Bisu 371

PC
mhlg wrote: 2 months ago
Oh yeah~~~ Tyty! =)

mhlg 886

Americas PC
Bisu wrote: 2 months ago
mhlg wrote: 2 months ago
Oh yeah~~~ Tyty! =)
il n y a pas de quoi. :D

Asia SCNL just got to stage 5 so I am guessing it will walk within the hour.

Necrarch 1695Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Walked about 15 minutes ago (9.15 am CET)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
OP

Bisu 371

PC
Started camping when it was 5/6.
Came back and saw DClone in my game.
Another 20/20/8, not bad =)
OP

Bisu 371

PC
Americas SCNL walked at 12:30 AM, Feb 19 2024 PST.
Asia SCNL moved fast forward. Suppose he will spawn in several minutes. Maybe there are several walks like in the last two weeks.

Edit:

2024-02-19T17:47:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-02-19T18:03:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-02-19T18:17:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-02-19T18:32:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-02-19T18:49:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-02-19T18:49:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-02-19T19:04:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
OP

Bisu 371

PC
dejavue wrote: 2 months ago
Asia SCNL moved fast forward. Suppose he will spawn in several minutes. Maybe there are several walks like in the last two weeks.

2024-02-19T17:47:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-02-19T18:03:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Yes, 5/6 again now.
Bisu wrote: 2 months ago

Yes, 5/6 again now.
Yep, already walked. I estimate that the next one will come 2024-02-19T18:32:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
OP

Bisu 371

PC

Yep, already walked. I estimate that the next one will come 2024-02-19T18:32:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Thanks for the timely heads-up!
Would've missed it if not for your post =)

Necrarch 1695Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Asia SC NL at 5/6 now :)

Annihilus

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation