Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   524 views

What realm are you actively playing these days?

Poll ended at 2 months ago

Softcore (72%)
Hardcore (25%)
Both (3%)
Total votes: 36
Total votes: 36

[Poll]: Are you Softcore or Hardcore - What is your primary realm?

No data yet

Description

There is a motivating reason for my curiosity - more to come, but please vote! It will be very helpful my friends.
Description by Th3ory

Can be used to make Runewords:

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
There is a motivating reason for my curiosity - more to come, but please vote! It will be very helpful my friends.

HC here 7th year at it after leaving SC.

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.

atari 453

Europe XLinux
hc nl since march 2022

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
I have a sneaking suspicion that I know how this poll ends. :)
(Though I generally enjoy being surprised so..we shall see)

Although you hardcore folk apparently sure are faster in commenting. :P

TheDoo 214

Europe PC
I'm somewhat masochistic but HC is just over the top! xd
D2 is one of the very few games I still don't hate and fully enjoy whenever I casually play it, and although I like challenges in games from time to time I think that HC would ruin this beautiful experience for me.

All that being said, kudos to all the folks loving and playing only HC! :D

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
OP

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
atari wrote: 2 months ago
hc nl since march 2022
Xanhast70 wrote: 2 months ago
HC here 7th year at it after leaving SC.
I have been exclusively HC for about 8 years now; like most starting on SC which was at one point, the only option available to us before Hardcore mode was deployed by Brevik and crew.

TheDoo wrote: 2 months ago
I'm somewhat masochistic but HC is just over the top! xd
D2 is one of the very few games I still don't hate and fully enjoy whenever I casually play it, and although I like challenges in games from time to time I think that HC would ruin this beautiful experience for me.

All that being said, kudos to all the folks loving and playing only HC! :D
Ive gotten a few friends of mine to cross the fence once, one stayed and the other didn't the one that did stay with it did have a big loss (95 Foher to a room packed with Black souls) but he had a good network to get him back up again and was resilient enough to overcome the loss. I know that alone filters a lot of people out of the experience. I myself have had a few major losses the first was a 97 3/4 Blizz Sorc, and I did walk away from the game for about a month after that to clear my head, but there's something about the stakes that just adds so much to the game in terms of atmosphere alone that kept me at it.

Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
My computer is not very good, and all my deaths in softcore are from the extra second it sometimes takes to load the next map or from brief disconnects from the internet. If this wasn't an issue, I'd love to play hardcore, but would hate to lose a char not because I screwed up, but my computer/connecction did.
Dromar186 wrote: 2 months ago
My computer is not very good, and all my deaths in softcore are from the extra second it sometimes takes to load the next map or from brief disconnects from the internet. If this wasn't an issue, I'd love to play hardcore, but would hate to lose a char not because I screwed up, but my computer/connecction did.
Yeah those are the worst..

OP

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Xanhast70 wrote: 2 months ago
Dromar186 wrote: 2 months ago
Yeah those are the worst..
Absolutely a risk and can happen

I’m offline but still there are times where i die and im like “wtf? How did that happen?”

Even offline loading screens can kill

Losing the exp at lvl 90+ and my
Belt
of rejuvs hurts enough for me! Couldn’t imagine losing everything on a character
OP

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Nate2.0 wrote: 2 months ago
I’m offline but still there are times where i die and im like “wtf? How did that happen?”

Even offline loading screens can kill

Losing the exp at lvl 90+ and my
Belt
of rejuvs hurts enough for me! Couldn’t imagine losing everything on a character
One of my YT members had the offline save glitch on HC where literally his entire char file was just poof gone...ruthless man..

OP

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Just a small bump here to get some more votes!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...