Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
24 replies   41206 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

fraggykrueger wrote: 4 months ago
What I have observed, using a simple setup with only a blood moon unique sword and a sazabis cobalt redeemer set sword on my act5
Frenzy
merc:
On the merc detailed statistics pane,...
- in "idle" it will always show the abilities of the sword in the RIGHT gear slot of the merc (the visual right side as we see it, looking at the screen).
- when the merc is fighting, the abilities shown on the detailed statistics pane will switch back and forth between the two swords (but never show both their abilities at once).
I'm not sure what info to generate from this, I just wanted to mention it. Speedwise, there didn't seem to be a difference from swapping left and right sword, but I might be wrong there...
So going back to this, considering the above answers:
1) fast+slow sword, fast in main hand = both attack fast (and slow sword in main hand - slow attack for both likewise)?
2) will anything of the two swords ever "not work"/not be applied due to the hands arrangement?
Thanks guys!!

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Another interesting combo that I just tried last night was
Azurewrath
+ Last Wish.

If only that
Sanctuary Aura
was shared with party members.. Still seems to work really well for undead and phys immunes. He can actually kill ghosts now!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
How confident are we of Maxroll's breakpoints? I know they make errors in other parts of the tool that remain unfixed. The breakpoints listed are different to those from Basin Wiki as well as Warren's calculator...

Rik 132

Americas PC
Zero187 wrote: 4 months ago
Another interesting combo that I just tried last night was
Azurewrath
+ Last Wish.

If only
Sanctuary Aura
was shared with party members.. Still seems to work really well for undead and phys immunes. He can actually kill ghosts now!
I wish so badly that Sanctuary was shared.. it’s close to superior in Chaos sanc to use
Azurewrath
based on the undead there sporting 33-50 phys resistance along with the massive % boost to phys dam.

But alas it can’t be. It would make us barbs too OP :p

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...