Imagine if they enabled +1
Teleport
for all classes for a day...
Clearly i came from the future.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

mhlg 886

Americas PC
Skaijuice wrote: 4 months ago
Skaijuice wrote: 4 months ago
Imagine if they enabled +1
Teleport
for all classes for a day...
Clearly i came from the future.
From the future you say?? :D
post3646599.html#p3646599

Wouldn't it be nice if Blizzard gave us Players x for a day? Now that would be fun.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
atari wrote: 4 months ago
Teleport
Skill for everyone
Uhh yea... turbo-MrSocket now!

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.

mhlg 886

Americas PC
Alright, level 100
Meteor
when you die. Now who wants to test it for us?

Leeroy Jenkins!!!!

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

Bisu 371

PC
mhlg wrote: 4 months ago
Alright, level 100
Meteor
Extreme leveling strategy of the day:

- Be naked and start a softcore Normal game.
- Load up your lowbie with Town Portal Tomes, and bind town portal casting with a hotkey.
- Go out of town and round up as many mobs as you can gather.
- Open a portal, and calmly let the mobs gank you.
- Once you die, go back to the portal asap, and open a new portal right away. Repeat this step as you see fit.
- Letting those level 100
Meteor
shots kill all the mobs while you rise from the ashes again and again, and gain uncertain amount of Exp along the process.
- Unlock the secret "Unstoppable Phoenix" title for your beloved character after all the suffering he/she has endured.

Rik 132

Americas PC
Bisu wrote: 4 months ago
Alright, level 100
Meteor

- Load up your lowbie with Town Portal Tomes, and bind town portal casting with a hotkey.
- Once you die, go back to the portal asap, and open a new portal right away. Repeat this step as you see fit.
Meteor
shots kill all the mobs while you rise from the ashes again and again, and gain uncertain amount of Exp along the process.
- Unlock the secret "Unstoppable Phoenix" title for your beloved character after all the suffering he/she has endured.
Haha neat. My rough math calculates about 7500 fire dam with no synergy. 101k with full synergies and high
Fire Mastery
. Sadly, not enough to kill
Uber Mephisto
fully geared sorc kamikaze style, even with -100 res. I think he’s got 660k life total and 75 res. But spawning him on p1 with 6 kamikaze sorcs, a
Conviction
pally, Flickering Flame, Phoenix, perfect fire facets, and trifecta simultaneous combustions might do the trick. But you know at least 4 of those $&@*ing meteors will miss…

Rik 132

Americas PC
Hell, actually Just summon the red portal at the respawn point. Get Ubers to
Swarm
it. And bombard over and over naked and on fire like the elementals from D1. I kinda hope someone does that with 8 sorcs..

mhlg 886

Americas PC
Rik wrote: 4 months ago
Bisu wrote: 4 months ago
Alright, level 100
Meteor

Meteor
Haha neat. My rough math calculates about 7500 fire dam with no synergy. 101k with full synergies and high
Fire Mastery
. Sadly, not enough to kill
Uber Mephisto
fully geared sorc kamikaze style, even with -100 res. I think he’s got 660k life total and 75 res. But spawning him on p1 with 6 kamikaze sorcs, a
Conviction
pally, Flickering Flame, Phoenix, perfect fire facets, and trifecta simultaneous combustions might do the trick. But you know at least 4 of those $&@*ing meteors will miss…
It's pointless testing it on any low level build because any level of
Meteor
would be OP.

mhlg 886

Americas PC
Swarm
it. And bombard over and over naked and on fire like the elementals from D1. I kinda hope someone does that with 8 sorcs..
You might want to cancel that 8 Sorc Uber run to test out 100 lvl
Meteor
. I went at hell lvl Diablo twice with my level 85 Paladin Mule, and it barely made a dent in Diablo's life bar.

See video

Rik 132

Americas PC
Swarm
Meteor
. I went at hell lvl Diablo twice with my level 85 Paladin Mule, and it barely made a dent in Diablo's life bar.

See video

Lol, it all depends on whether synergies and
Fire Mastery
apply. They might not, but if both do, you could definitely make a dent. I might test later, I think I’ve got an old fire ball/
Hydra
sorc that should do the trick. It might be the highest single damage strike anyone has done in d2r. Like Majin vegeta self destruct mode none of that chouzu shit lol

Rik 132

Americas PC
Swarm
Meteor

See video

Fire Mastery
apply. They might not, but if both do, you could definitely make a dent. I might test later, I think I’ve got an old fire ball/
Hydra
sorc that should do the trick. It might be the highest single damage strike anyone has done in d2r. Like Majin vegeta self destruct mode none of that chouzu shit lol
Granted both of those self destructs had the same non result didn’t they 🤔

mhlg 886

Americas PC

Meteor

See video

Fire Mastery
Hydra
To start I cleared everything from the river of fire waypoint through the Sanctuary. All my Paladin had to do was take on big D. You would think that level 100
Meteor
is going to do some damage? I was prepared to run it a few times to see if it would take Diablo down , but after two runs and no real visible damage I figured it would've made a long a boring video. :D

Rik 132

Americas PC

Fire Mastery
Hydra
To start I cleared everything from the river of fire waypoint through the Sanctuary. All my Paladin had to do was take on big D. You would think that level 100
Meteor
is going to do some damage? I was prepared to run it a few times to see if it would take Diablo down , but after two runs and no real visible damage I figured it would've made a long a boring video. :D
Lol you were right. It’s unsynergized and I don’t think mastery applies. I tried it with fire sorc with
Conviction
applied and barely a debt. We are chiatzus.

Schnorki 3236Moderator

PC
Who's
Conviction
? If yours then that would've disappeared with your Death anyways so no longer applicable.

But yeah, lvl 100 just-about-anything doesn't do squat for damage without synergies, masteries and the like.
Going by the general lvl>28 scaling for
Meteor
, a lvl 100
Meteor
would do a measly base 7489-7707 damage. Too lazy to check if that's actually the case and the same scaling holds up to 100 but in any case it most likely won't be too far off.

For most half-way decently geared higher lvl builds, that's less than one swing. So...ya know...nothing to in any way write home about, with or without
Conviction

(Ignoring the part where this one really is just a blatant middle finger to them poor hardcore players)

Rik 132

Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 4 months ago
Who's
Conviction
? If yours then that would've disappeared with your Death anyways so no longer applicable.

But yeah, lvl 100 just-about-anything doesn't do squat for damage without synergies, masteries and the like.
Going by the general lvl>28 scaling for
Meteor
, a lvl 100
Meteor
would do a measly base 7489-7707 damage. Too lazy to check if that's actually the case and the same scaling holds up to 100 but in any case it most likely won't be too far off.

For most half-way decently geared higher lvl builds, that's less than one swing. So...ya know...nothing to in any way write home about, with or without
Conviction

(Ignoring the part where this one really is just a blatant middle finger to them poor hardcore players)
Conviction
was supplied by another character brought in to hold satan in place after he kept casually strolling outside the
Meteor
hit box. Yes, unsynergized
Meteor
sucks at lvl 100. What is it? 2500 dam after resistances against satan, if it hits?Take note blizz, next year, lvl 1000.

HC did get the shaft. Hopefully they took full advantage of hero resistances and double hp days early in the event.

Overall, a great event. Due to my second life I missed some of the coolest ones but got to participate in many of the novel events. Really was only irritated with the every sunder activated day on my day off but managed to survive and get some good farming in. Thanks Blizz!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation