diablo2.io is supported by ads
276 replies   68797 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Bisu 371

PC
Necrarch wrote: 4 months ago
Can anyone make a screenshot for the away from PC ones? Thanks !
Don't worry, you are not missing out on anything too special. =)

The effect is that when your character gets struck, a ring-like AOE spell will be randomly casted. So far I have seen
Poison Nova
Frost Nova
and Frost Orb being in the mix. Not sure what are the skill levels and damage etc. Just a fun little gimmick, that's all.

Bisu 371

PC
mhlg wrote: 4 months ago
Necrarch wrote: 4 months ago
Can anyone make a screenshot for the away from PC ones? Thanks !
Will this do? You will see a good half dozen skills going off my Paladin doesn't have.

Ok, your fireworks are definitely more cheerful than my description, lol. You probably have captured all of them in your short and sweet video. \m/

Necrarch 1621Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Thanks guys !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Sooooo...unintended consequence of today's event, and word to the wise: stay out of Durance with a squishball sorc.

Great idea having the explosions. Very festive. Fireworks in D2! Yay! Unless one TPs next to some dolls and the effect goes off, which causes all the dolls to explode in glee, and kills your sorc. Back to 0% on the progress to Level 89...
-75 res to all including physical and magic.
Another day off.

Relax and have fun!
HAHAHAH Hang Over.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

mhlg 868

Americas PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 4 months ago
Another day off.
Xanhast has two walks scheduled at January 2, 2024 1:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. and January 2, 2024 2:30 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. . He might want to reschedule until this latest holiday event is over.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
This is a big penalty without any bonuses, its definitely telling hardcore players to stop playing for a day.
Another ridiculous Holidays Event. It is almost 1 for 1 on the good to crap scale. One day fantastic, next day #$@% the bed.
Me and Arachnid are in the middle of doing ubers :). hey ho, lets go XD. Got like 4 or 5 left to do, wish us luck.

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
Hallsingland wrote: 4 months ago
Me and Arachnid are in the middle of doing ubers :). hey ho, lets go XD. Got like 4 or 5 left to do, wish us luck.
All the best. Give us a report of your success.

Rik 132

Americas PC
Funny and thematic but first one I’m disappointed about. Considering that almost all heroes would use only 0 or 1 sunder in their inventory, it essentially only frees up a grand charm slot and at huge cost. Not to mention that it appears to be -75 physical res instead of the usual 10-20.

I might play through it a bit and try to detect some hidden buff (cmon +50% rune drop! 😜) but this one frustrates me as I had the opportunity to play a lot today. I think if they are going to put in a major handicap they ought to balance it with motivating rewards or provide a unique buff that is interesting to experiment with. But whatever, it’s new and a decent trolling at least.

I suppose it offers another good challenge for an Uber runner to earn a badge of Honor.
mockingbirdreal wrote: 4 months ago
Another day off.
...and again, time for even more Mr. Sockets!

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
So heres the report. Me and my good friend Arachnid had planed to do some ubers this evening before knowing that this event would be sundered heroes. But we did those walks anyway and made 7 runs without any deaths and got some pretty god torches to :D, thank god for
Life Tap
and
Salvation
XD. it was sooo fun

I mainly used
Salvation
, but for some reason i had fanatisicm activated on this screenshot.

New achievement unlocked.

Necrarch 1621Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Grats guys !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
So heres the report. Me and my good friend Arachnid had planed to do some ubers this evening before knowing that this event would be sundered heroes. But we did those walks anyway and made 7 runs without any deaths and got some pretty god torches to :D, thank god for
Life Tap
and
Salvation
XD. it was fun

I mainly used
Salvation

uber sunder.jpg
Thanks for those funny runs my friend! :)
Always a pleasure!

Edit: In this picture you can clearly see that you are doing the work. I'm just standing there. (The one on the right side) ;))
Arachnid wrote: 4 months ago
Life Tap
and
Salvation
XD. it was fun

I mainly used
Salvation

uber sunder.jpg
Thanks for those funny runs my friend! :)
Always a pleasure!
Oh yes it was :D, always fun doing ubers with you, sundered or not sundered XD.

Edit: And thank god for your buff from Mandred XD, would not be possible without those.

Edit: Haha, the only time (seconds) i did more work than u and actually got it on screenshot XD.

mhlg 868

Americas PC
Good luck! I have 10 runs I need to do but I've decided to wait it out.

mhlg wrote: 4 months ago
Good luck! I have 10 runs I need to do but I've decided to wait it out.
thank you, it went well.
That is wise of you, we only thought it was minus to res, but now afterwards we know its worse than that.

mhlg 868

Americas PC
The Sunder Event has turned out to be a real D2 buzz kill, especially if you play hardcore.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation