Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1220 views

Description

I bought D2R a half year ago. I started playing and I was asure I was on D2R Ladder. When I tried to trade on D2Jsp, I realised I'm not on the Ladder. How can create my character on Ladder?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I bought D2R a half year ago. I started playing and I was asure I was on D2R Ladder. When I tried to trade on D2Jsp, I realised I'm not on the Ladder. How can create my character on Ladder?
Yeah it's kind of suck that that's not default. When creating a new character you have to press the Ladder symbol.

Time i'm most active 03:00am - 06:00am UTC on occasions 02:00pm-07:00pm
Theoutrank wrote: 6 months ago
Yeah it's kind of suck that that's not default.
I would have felt pissed off if it were. The rationale is trivial. Ladder "requires" extra commitment in comparison to non-ladder due to time limitation for character development. It would be unreasonable to have ladder default setting on.

Necrarch 1829Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Other point : at the end of each season, every L character is transferred automatically to NL (by the way, check your history of shared stash if you don't want it trashed).

If a season change occurred since your char creation, you might have created right in L and now it's in NL.

As for jsp, it's a place that feels a bit special - be more cautious there.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
bigbikefan wrote: 6 months ago

I would have felt pissed off if it were. The rationale is trivial. Ladder "requires" extra commitment in comparison to non-ladder due to time limitation for character development. It would be unreasonable to have ladder default setting on.
Okay, well I'm used to the original and it was on by default.

Time i'm most active 03:00am - 06:00am UTC on occasions 02:00pm-07:00pm

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...