Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
31 replies   2925 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

It looks like the technique related to
Diablo Clone
to choose your server by looking at the IP or something could help choose the right server to play on here. I don't know the details.
if this goes on i m going to spend the rest of my holidays doing socket quests.

even switching to a mule is a threat now.

quick way to test if it lags : waypoint takes a second and a half to open. if yes, quit and relaunch a game. repeat until you ve smashed your mouse and keyboard.

edit : scary thing is that i made a cow run on a game that was NOT lagged. but once in cow farm, my hammers felt like i had FCR 10. i checked 3 times my gear and stats, they were not smooth at all, and some other weird things happened. not teleports, but weird things concerning damages. this aint good. because if it s the whole diablo service and not just one server failing, we re screwed.

Main occupation ? killing Dclone 10 times a week 3 4 up to five times a day (omg...) someone ban those botters please ?
MrPanda wrote: 4 months ago
if this goes on i m going to spend the rest of my holidays doing socket quests.

even switching to a mule is a threat now.

quick way to test if it lags : waypoint takes a second and a half to open. if yes, quit and relaunch a game. repeat until you ve smashed your mouse and keyboard.

edit : scary thing is that i made a cow run on a game that was NOT lagged. but once in cow farm, my hammers felt like i had FCR 10. i checked 3 times my gear and stats, they were not smooth at all, and some other weird things happened. not teleports, but weird things concerning damages. this aint good. because if it s the whole diablo service and not just one server failing, we re screwed.
If you're on an older gen console like me (xbox one s), loading into a game takes 30 seconds, way points between acts takes 15, and way points within the same act is 7....on a normal day! Then again that's due to hardware mediocrity and not lag issues.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Knappogue wrote: 4 months ago
If you're on an older gen console like me (xbox one s), loading into a game takes 30 seconds, way points between acts takes 15, and way points within the same act is 7....on a normal day! Then again that's due to hardware mediocrity and not lag issues.
I think he means when you click on the world portal the time for the menu to show up. But I'm not sure.
Also, yeah, D2R introduced way longer load times. It was cool back in the day, I don't remember this game ever had load times even the year it came out.
I'd be inclined to blame optimization rather than current hardware which is powerful. Not blaming the devs themselves, they probably did the best they could, but general software bloat and current practices. D2R is basically two games running at the same time, one on top of the other, and that must be a little harder to optimize.
renard wrote: 4 months ago

I think he means when you click on the world portal the time for the menu to show up. But I'm not sure.
Also, yeah, D2R introduced way longer load times. It was cool back in the day, I don't remember this game ever had load times even the year it came out.
I'd be inclined to blame optimization rather than current hardware which is powerful. Not blaming the devs themselves, they probably did the best they could, but general software bloat and current practices. D2R is basically two games running at the same time, one on top of the other, and that must be a little harder to optimize.
Oh yea, I can see that point. As for console loading times, its documented and well known its subpar hardware in the older xbox which causes very long loading times. Which I knew 100% when I bought the game, so I'm not complaining, merely sharing. Load times on the newest gen consoles are quite fast, nearly instantaneous.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
yes i meant in rogue camp on pc, when you click the waypoint portal, menu is supposed to open immediately

just had a laugh trying to reach my chest in
Harrogath
with a low level char that has no FRW

i thought i d rage quit

Main occupation ? killing Dclone 10 times a week 3 4 up to five times a day (omg...) someone ban those botters please ?

mhlg 840

Americas PC
I spent the last two weeks farming and trading for keys to do some end of the year Uber runs. I now have 96 keys, but all the failed connections and a couple of game freezes and crashes has me waiting. I don't want to be running
Uber Tristram
and have the game freeze and completely crash.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
My personal theory as to why this is happening is that Blizz doesn't make much from this so they aren't allocating the same resources to it that they are for WoW, D4, OW2, etc. Also, right now there are way more people playing because they have more time to play.
same problem for me now
Was getting constant crashes during 25% XP
Terror
zone buff myself and couldn't make it through a single run that night. And usually never have any crashes. Seems better for me now though.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Bisu 369

PC
Not too laggy for me today.
yeah, it's a server lag. your connection is good, server can't keep up because of any reason whatsoever. prolly load too high.

it happens, since all servers are virtual nowadays.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...