Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
15 replies   6172 views

22 Nights of Terror Returns - Don't Miss The Holiday Event

No data yet

Description

What's up D2IO and Sanctuary!

It has been a minute since my last video and I unveiled a new review this morning with the holiday event turning to the fabric of Sanctuary over 24 hours.

I give a brief review of the past, provide an assessment on patterns, what we saw on the first inaugural night of 2023, and what to expect on the road ahead for the next 21 days.

Happy holidays to all of you - as always, Stay Frosty.

War

If anyone is interested in reviewing my hot-take on the best and worst of holiday buffs from last year you can also find them below

Description by Th3ory

Can be used to make Runewords:

Th3ory 429

Paladin Americas PC
What's up D2IO and Sanctuary!

It has been a minute since my last video and I unveiled a new review this morning with the holiday event turning to the fabric of Sanctuary over 24 hours.

I give a brief review of the past, provide an assessment on patterns, what we saw on the first inaugural night of 2023, and what to expect on the road ahead for the next 21 days.

Happy holidays to all of you - as always, Stay Frosty.

War

If anyone is interested in reviewing my hot-take on the best and worst of holiday buffs from last year you can also find them below

Th3ory wrote: 4 months ago

geometry dash lite
I think this gambling event is the best. Actually, I don't like the 15 min TZ's.
OP

Th3ory 429

Paladin Americas PC
louiesmith wrote: 4 months ago

I think this gambling event is the best. Actually, I don't like the 15 min TZ's.
Agreed, why I called out the gambling event as the unanimous #1. Rotating TZs every 15 mins was better than 24 hours of Cows giving a bit more diversity to the experience. Ideally we would have Chaos or WSK for 24 hours or Tombs. Time will tell if they make any adjustment this season...

15 minute TZs had to be my least favorite by far as well. I only load up for a good
Terror
zone, and wasn't really worth it for only 15 minutes. Would rather have the normal hour long TZ any day.

24 hour Chaos, Trav and/or WSK are the juicy ones I'm keeping an eye out for this year! But I have a feeling Blizzard knows this and won't give it to us (too much dopamine).

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
OP

Th3ory 429

Paladin Americas PC
Zero187 wrote: 4 months ago
15 minute TZs had to be my least favorite by far as well. I only load up for a good
Terror
zone, and wasn't really worth it for only 15 minutes. Would rather have the normal hour long TZ any day.

24 hour Chaos, Trav and/or WSK are the juicy ones I'm keeping an eye out for this year! But I have a feeling Blizzard knows this and won't give it to us (too much dopamine).
I did a big community poll and 15 min TZs was voted in the top 5-10. I also tried to do my own objective view on these; in this video I did the 15 min TZ rotation in the honorable mentions and as always these could absolutely have been interchangeable. I don't think the 15 Min TZ belonged in the worse as that list was pretty secure which is why I ended up nesting it in the Honorable Mention. But hey, one persons trash is the next man's treasure.

Amen on the adjustments - we just need to see if they modify. But seeing as they just did on the MF from 50% last year to 250%...anything is possible

Terror

I did a big community poll and 15 min TZs was voted in the top 5-10. I also tried to do my own objective view on these; in this video I did the 15 min TZ rotation in the honorable mentions and as always these could absolutely have been interchangeable. I don't think the 15 Min TZ belonged in the worse as that list was pretty secure which is why I ended up nesting it in the Honorable Mention. But hey, one persons trash is the next man's treasure.

Amen on the adjustments - we just need to see if they modify. But seeing as they just did on the MF from 50% last year to 250%...anything is possible
I was so disappointed with this one I even went on and made a post on Blizz forums last year:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... /151594/49

And seemed like everyone agreed (except maybe one) that it was god awful. Kinda funny seeing all the other frustrated replies. But I digress, as you're right, one man's debuff can be another man's buff xD

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
OP

Th3ory 429

Paladin Americas PC
Terror

I was so disappointed with this one I even went on and made a post on Blizz forums last year:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... /151594/49

And seemed like everyone agreed (except maybe one) that it was god awful. Kinda funny seeing all the other frustrated replies. But I digress, as you're right, one man's
debuff can be another man's buff
xD
LOL...I love this. 100% - by no means is my video or a vote gospel or commandment. I think my viewpoint was more thinking about do I want to power Cows for 24 hours, or do I want to see a fun sequence every 15 minutes. The 15 minutes provides more of a diverse canvas for different player types/builds which was the nice component of it. You basically had to power farm/speed farm elites both for drops & xp. For some lower powered chars 15 mins certainly wasn't a lot of time which I can totally comprehend.
one man's debuff can be another man's buff
- may need to hijack this fun phrase

Schnorki 3214Moderator

PC
Well, top 5-10 isn't really saying much when there was only like 13 of them and the bar was set low AF by might-as-well-be-nonexistent things like some health regen, 50 gold find and
Thorns
damage. :P
OP

Th3ory 429

Paladin Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 4 months ago
Well, top 5-10 isn't really saying much when there was only like 13 of them and the bar was set low AF by might-as-well-be-nonexistent things like some health regen, 50 gold find and
Thorns
damage. :P
That is why I didn't note TZ Rotations in Worst as I don't believe that was the appropriate place for it. I was generous saying Top 5-10, I had a lot of people have it in their top 5, but some was 6-10. I personally didn't view it as a top 5 so I ended up saying Honorable Mention.

14 Total Events last year that we viewed, so had the clear top 5, clear bottom 5, then the grey in-between.

Hopefully we see a true net-new beyond Cow reanimated. Would like to see Chaos/WSK/Tomb 24 Hours vs. Cows. Time will tell.

Nice to see you Schnorki.

Rik 132

Americas PC
I’ve been stoked by the bonuses thus far. 250 mf was great, almost convinced me to start over stacking mf on my trav barb, almost…

Yesterday, while the risen hellbovine were taking from the corpses I was item finding, I was still pleased by the novelty. However, I wish they’d
Teleport
with me as I wanted to see how many I could amass.

So far, very happy that they are throwing new funny/useful stuff in . Attaboy blizzard 👍 !

My high hopes are for an Eve of evil on the 24th. Everything is terrorized. And on the solstice I want the ethereal item rate to increase to 66 percent, I know people would hate that day, but I want my gg rare melee. More interesting than 50gf I think. I’d have so much fun identifying…
Resists boosted by 75%.
OP

Th3ory 429

Paladin Americas PC
Rik wrote: 4 months ago
I’ve been stoked by the bonuses thus far. 250 mf was great, almost convinced me to start over stacking mf on my trav barb, almost…

Yesterday, while the risen hellbovine were taking from the corpses I was item finding, I was still pleased by the novelty. However, I wish they’d
Teleport

So far, very happy that they are throwing new funny/useful stuff in . Attaboy blizzard 👍 !

My high hopes are for an Eve of evil on the 24th. Everything is terrorized. And on the solstice I want the ethereal item rate to increase to 66 percent, I know people would hate that day, but I want my gg rare melee. More interesting than 50gf I think. I’d have so much fun identifying…
Also would love to see everything TZ'd; was one of my recommendations wrapping up the event. Definitely should be feasible to execute.

Interesting on the Ethereal front; definitely would aid in people getting higher-end Tier1 Polearm/
Spear
bases, Paladin shields etc.

mhlg 879

Americas PC
Rik wrote: 4 months ago

Teleport

I didn't care for the raised Hellbovine either because it reduced the effectiveness of
Redemption

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Schnorki 3214Moderator

PC
I had a lot of people have it in their top 5, but some was 6-10.
Seems I misinterpreted the "top 5-10", took that as "somewhere between 5 and 10", not "top 5 for some, top 10 for others".
Hopefully we see a true net-new beyond Cow reanimated.
I wouldn't mind a true, noticeable XP buff, beyond the measly few % of last year.
(Yeah...still just looking for something good enough to make me take a break from honour BG3 ^^)
<3
OP

Th3ory 429

Paladin Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 4 months ago
I had a lot of people have it in their top 5, but some was 6-10.
Seems I misinterpreted the "top 5-10", took that as "somewhere between 5 and 10", not "top 5 for some, top 10 for others".
Hopefully we see a true net-new beyond Cow reanimated.
I wouldn't mind a true, noticeable XP buff, beyond the measly few % of last year.
(Yeah...still just looking for something good enough to make me take a break from honour BG3 ^^)
<3
Well it does seem my prediction was right in the video; yet another new one today. Very interesting one at that and it does work with elemental damage which is wild if you have 10K+ blizz.

Bisu 371

PC
50% off Vendor price. Here we go again!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...