36 replies   3861 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 63530 0

rikus wrote: 4 months ago
@Leeroy
LeeroyVinland wrote: 4 months ago
The Ascent
yeah its a nice one, got almost to the half end. got bored hehe. but its nice. its too repetitive in the end.
I've played most of what you mentioned, except battle brothers.
I'm considering darkensnag, never got far with it somehow..
Schnorki wrote: 4 months ago
I kind of get the "too complex" on BG3
definitely gonna give it time when i have. my week is barely an hour a day max to play, and I need even a muse for that. the game is way too heavy story wise- to enjoy it really, i have to a have lot more hours. of course i can gain mileage, but the point is fun?
i only got to the goblin citadel btw.
very short.
Necrarch wrote: 4 months ago
Raising Kids 2
I'm raiding kids 3...
sure, i hear ya.
only weekends is fun for me.
(and for them )
Zero187 wrote: 4 months ago
Starfield
somehow bethesda stopped convincing me after fallout3-4, skyrim etc.. just not enough care for the user.
Teebling wrote: 4 months ago
EvE: Online
I have played this along time ago, and indeed was impressed. slow gameplay, and impressive construct.
but not an MMO fan at all.
Trang Oul wrote: 4 months ago
Neverwinter Nights (1 and 2).
loved them, finished them twice back in the days and a few years ago. too fresh still.
dungeon siege was also great, finished all of em.(I'm ashamed now)
aaabbbccc666 wrote: 4 months ago
Jagged Alliance 2
I think i've tried it once. I loved wasteland 2. wasteland 3 didn't appeal to me as much don't know why...got somewhere with it as well.

thank you for all your offers.. if you have more you're welcome...still not feelin it...
Hi. You must try again... Give this game some time... conquer first two sectors... ,focus on mercenaries... Cunquer second town and game will begin :) Bealive me. This is My favorite game ever :)

Takro 13

Europe PC
Some good suggestions above. I think I might try some of those myself over the holidays.

If you like D2 and looking at older games, then the most obvious game are the Torchlight series.

If you are willing to switch platform then you could try Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom. You do need a bit of time to play them but its easy to drop and come back whenever.
Heroes of Might and Magic 3. And sometimes Hearthstone Battlegrounds, alltough recent changes makes the game suck a little bit. Would love to start Baldurs Gate 3 but havn't got the time for diving as deep in the game as i would.

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.

ShadowHeart 1781Moderator

Europe PC
Blubbalutsch wrote: 4 months ago
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
This is one of my go-tos with a group of friends, we play other things too but we always come back to HoMM3 eventually xD

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
If you haven’t played zelda botw or totk i’d give them a shot, worth it!

Necrarch 1618Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 4 months ago
Blubbalutsch wrote: 4 months ago
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
This is one of my go-tos with a group of friends, we play other things too but we always come back to HoMM3 eventually xD
Ah, I always come back to that one too. Though with D2+D2R, I think I have now spent more time with Diablo than HoMM3.
What a game (even if you need to save every half a week for the regular game crashes).

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
drakensnag is the winner.. hope it lasts...

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
I play at "Raising Kids 2". Kind of permagame, annoying sometimes for sure, but you never get the time to get bored any more again.
Just started playing part 1 since a few days, my attention for d2r will propably suffer a little as the game is quiet demanding

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.

Necrarch 1618Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Congrats ! It's one you'll never forget, ever.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
I'm playing a lot of Cyberpunk 2077 latelly.

mhlg 859

Americas PC
I played a lot of the games you listed such as POE, Titan's quest and its expansion Immortal Throne, and I enjoyed them. I later purchased Grimm Dawn because I enjoyed Titan's quest, and I played it through a couple of times. You're really going to have to do a little research and decide whether or not you're willing to invest a few dollars to find out. A note is that I purchased Diablo 4 so my advice might not be the best advice you're going to get. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Congrats ! It's one you'll never forget, ever.
So...it's like D2? :D

Necrarch 1618Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Yep, but Hardcore, and as I play v2, it's with extension (Others are available but I stopped after first).
No automap is a major "feature".
But it's 2p by default, even if you do have a way to change that setting (never seen anyone trying more than p4... even if it's more a p2+2 with alternation). Sometimes though other players want to do completely différently from you though - after all it's an open world.
And game is wayyyy longer, about 20 years to complete, more or less.
Drop is completely random, initial model too (tons available), outcome seems to depend on how much you put into gaming time but nothing is guaranteed, which is one of the major complaints to the devs.
Those seem even less reactive to Blizzard's, and still players keep playing since like... forever.
The bad times feel real bad, but the feeling when you get a
Jah
hug (these replace runes as game resource) are highly rewarding.

Annihilus
Forgot to mention, I also play theophidian.com once in a while. As it turned out, I kicked it off (don't ask why) a day before D2R got released, but I wasn't aware of that at the time...
If you like immersion and simplicity, hollow knight. It's a masterpiece, though metroidvenia, but dont get scared by the genre, I dont usually play those at all, but hollow knight is amazing.
If you liked Gothic 1 and 2, you gotta try The Chronicles of Myrtana: Archolos mod. It's pretty expansive (basically a completely new game, but loosely tied to events and some characters of main games), and VERY well done, quality-wise.

https://kronikimyrtany.pl/pl

Main: Blizz Sorc 2nd: Pitzerker 3rd: Summoner Necro | SC NL only
Bit of an old topic but I'll add a few games since none of these was previously mentioned.

The interesting part is that these Games are all Connected to Diablo and you will see that as you play them.

For Story Borderlands 2 .. Gearbox was the creators of Diablo's drop loot system and you get that in this fast paced FPS RPG. ever wonder what Diablo would feel like in First Person? Borderlands is the Answer. I recommend 1 2 & 3 with pre-sequel for the full experience, but if you wanna just try One. BL2 is by far the Best in the Franchise

Then some of those creators from Borderlands formed a little indie game group called The Fun Pimps and with it, their 10 year still going project; 7 Days to Die. This is more of a Survivor Crafting Horror
Zombie
game. Think Minecraft for adults with RPG mechanics added. This game is truly like no other. Still in Alpha, but in hopes will be full game in couple years. There are plans for a story but not provided yet. This game has provided me with 4000+ hours of fun and excitement!

Both these games don't require an extensive amount of your time to fully enjoy and as previously mentioned on BG3, can easily be saved and comeback to at any given time

All Trades are Negotiable. Long Live
Nihlathak

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation