Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
276 replies   68952 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Queegon wrote: 4 months ago
Infinite money, here I go! Right now.
How do you make infinite money with this 50% off?
luizgeo wrote: 4 months ago
50% off + 15% off with Edge + 15% off with
Gheed's Fortune
. Sell for 35k, buy back for ~14k.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Just got me a
Kira's Guardian
from this free gambling! Granted only 54 allres, but I've never found one of these!

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
luizgeo wrote: 4 months ago
50% off + 15% off with Edge + 15% off with
Gheed's Fortune
. Sell for 35k, buy back for ~14k.
or buy an armor from
Charsi
for 8400 gold and sell it for 24100.

GG

Bisu 371

PC
Knappogue wrote: 4 months ago
Just got me a
Kira's Guardian
from this free gambling! Granted only 54 allres, but I've never found one of these!
Nice going!

Last year I also gambled one, and it turned out to be 70 all res, quite satisfying.

M1ck 331

Europe PC
You can also gamble one of these... shame about the roll though ;0
So I'm giving you a heart for your post, but I'm during it under Duress, and I'm mad and I hate you right now.

</sarcasm>

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
I must be doing the free gold thing wrong. even with 15% gheeds and Edge , I'm still slowly losing gold on average.
However, I made a goldfind barb last month with just over 2000% gold find. 15 trav runs = 10mil gold so overall no big deal lol

Knappogue wrote: 4 months ago
I must be doing the free gold thing wrong. even with 15% gheeds and Edge , I'm still slowly losing gold on average.
However, I made a goldfind barb last month with just over 2000% gold find. 15 trav runs = 10mil gold so overall no big deal lol
Just keep gambling amulets until you save up a dozen or so that sell for 35k gold (such as +2 skill amulets) and keep those in your inventory to sell/rebuy (from trade screen) every time you start to run out of gold.

Might take a few minutes to get a dozen 35k amulets, but once you do, youll be set to gamble all night.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

DCain 23

Asia PC
roll circs, save 5/6 of them that can sell for lower than 35k, trade with
Gheed
, make sure he got empty space before you sell circs, sell and rebuy rinse and repeat for easy money dupe.

mhlg 878

Americas PC
DCain wrote: 4 months ago
roll circs, save 5/6 of them that can sell for lower than 35k, trade with
Gheed
, make sure he got empty space before you sell circs, sell and rebuy rinse and repeat for easy money dupe.
Circlets will work but you can hold four 35K Amulets at 140K in the same space as one 35K
Circlet
, and it will leave your more space for gambling circlets and save you time. Whatever works for you.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
im also using amulets to sell/rebuy takes up less space , gambled a
Metalgrid
so far, i shift a little between gambling coronets/circlets/amu's

i need a nice +2 sorc 10% fcr with all res amulet
Last year I was doing the runes thing, but this time around went the amulets way. It's pretty cool and quick, so yeah, I guess I'll stick with that for now.
Still sucks it does nothing for SSF. Got excited for nothing.
+50% Phys dmg now... having this as default would make some builds actualy playable...

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
Blubbalutsch wrote: 4 months ago
+50% Phys dmg now... having this as default would make some builds actualy playable...
I thought they were changing the buffs at midnight, lol, I was just in the zone, buying and selling circlets...
soulshattered wrote: 4 months ago
Still sucks it does nothing for SSF. Got excited for nothing.
For what it's worth you can change your clock for specific farms if you feel so inclined. It is the suck but oh well. We get players 8 w/o needing to find 7 others. We should take the wins where we can lol, online needs all these buffs we can do and much more. 🙂

Time i'm most active 03:00am - 06:00am UTC on occasions 02:00pm-07:00pm
+250% Magic Find today. Not bad!

Th3ory 429

Paladin Americas PC
Zero187 wrote: 4 months ago
This is technically new as last year was only 50% Buff; game style of buff and event name

Th3ory wrote: 4 months ago
Zero187 wrote: 4 months ago
This is technically new as last year was only 50% Buff; game style of buff and event name
Good Memory! I was thinking this was better than last year's but couldn't remember for sure. But yea, 50% sounds right. Nice to know they're not reusing the same buffs each year.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation